• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is mean!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:02 AM
  • 32 Replies
When we lost the baby he told me "it's okay, we will try again". I made him promise that we'd try again. Well after my clomid we only had sex twice. Eod since I stopped it. And I don't temp or track so we should've yesterday. And haven't since Sunday. And I had that stretchy cm last night so I'm sure I'm gonna be out this month! Ugh! so I tell him last night "you know immaculate conception isn't real, you promised we were going to try again, and we aren't". His uncles wife had her baby yesterday and my friend did 2 weeks ago. And his sister was due a day after I was with my angel so she's still pregnant till July. So he says "this is why I wish we would've moved away already, so you weren't by all these freaking babies" . He was being crabby cause he had a bad day at work , so he was just being a jerk about it. I don't want a baby or a family because other people are having babies, I want a baby because I want a family! I lost my baby! It's been months! Ughhhh why the hell did I have to lose it! He says it'll happen when it's supposed to..... I feel so done.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awalter01
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Perhaps he is sad too. They sometimes won't say it but then in turn lash out in other ways. I hope he can figure out how to not hurt your feelings.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Idk if he's sad cause he don't talk about his feelings which sucks. I'm a talker.

Quoting awalter01: Perhaps he is sad too. They sometimes won't say it but then in turn lash out in other ways. I hope he can figure out how to not hurt your feelings.
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh Men sometimes! ((Hugs))
CountryMom2014
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:35 AM
I'm sorry honey. Hopefully you two can talk it through. I swear it's something in the air. My husband was super cranky last night for no reason. They just don't understand...
stcy79
by Stacey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Since hes talking about the others in ur family having babies id guess hes having a hard time with ur loss and add just a bad day on top of it and hes gonna act out! U might not be out yet, u can have ewcm for a few days leading up to O. I'd skip the ttc talk and just come on to him, u might just catch that egg!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Why are men so bull headed with their feelings! I love my dh to death but he sucks at anything emotional! My favorite saying "men you can't get pregnant without them and you can't live with them!"
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I got him to open up today, through text but hey i got it! I told him im sad, i have noone to talk to, and hes my husband and it sucks that im afraid to talk about my feelings cause i never know if itll start a fight. We both have long days. But i think we might be on the same page now. Thats all i wanted! and yeah something had to be in the air cause he was a cranky butt yesterday and the night before. lol

Quoting CountryMom2014: I'm sorry honey. Hopefully you two can talk it through. I swear it's something in the air. My husband was super cranky last night for no reason. They just don't understand...

CountryMom2014
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes texting is the only way to get men to open up. I swear my husband is much more sensitive and open if he doesn't have to actually say it out loud. Lol. Men are silly. I'm glad you two are on the same page.

Quoting Dannimarie418:

I got him to open up today, through text but hey i got it! I told him im sad, i have noone to talk to, and hes my husband and it sucks that im afraid to talk about my feelings cause i never know if itll start a fight. We both have long days. But i think we might be on the same page now. Thats all i wanted! and yeah something had to be in the air cause he was a cranky butt yesterday and the night before. lol

Quoting CountryMom2014: I'm sorry honey. Hopefully you two can talk it through. I swear it's something in the air. My husband was super cranky last night for no reason. They just don't understand...

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:53 PM

im Cd 16 today. my last time on clomid is when I got pregnant and then it was cd9/10. And this is the only time i brought up the ttc talk with him. I keep it to here cause noone else cares or understands. he told me today the loss devastated him cause he just got used to me being pregnant and was getting excited instead of being afraid. He wants it to happen on its own, but i explained to him i dont ovulate on my own and can only take clomid so many times.

Quoting stcy79: Since hes talking about the others in ur family having babies id guess hes having a hard time with ur loss and add just a bad day on top of it and hes gonna act out! U might not be out yet, u can have ewcm for a few days leading up to O. I'd skip the ttc talk and just come on to him, u might just catch that egg!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Yeah hes the pain in my butt. We rarely fight or argue so I hate it when we do!

Hopefully we stay on the same page :)

Quoting CountryMom2014: Sometimes texting is the only way to get men to open up. I swear my husband is much more sensitive and open if he doesn't have to actually say it out loud. Lol. Men are silly. I'm glad you two are on the same page.
Quoting Dannimarie418:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)