Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Take all the time you need...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:02 AM
  • 12 Replies
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is so very true
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Someone posted this on their fb right after I had my mc (showed up in my newsfeed).. idk why, but was so meaningful at the time. Hopefully someone else in here can get that same feeling of comfort from thisdas I did when I needed it! Thank you for sharing!
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Love this quote!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Love that!!  So true!!

Jenneric2012
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM
That is beautiful.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM
So true!
ldeyton
by Leighann on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Thank you for posting this. I am currently in the process of dealing with my 2nd miscarriage, and this rings so true too me. I have told my family they HAVE to give me time, and on my own time. I feel pressured to just get over it. But, its only been since friday that i found out.

Quoting echupko:

Mobile Photo

This is so very true
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Don't let anyone tell you how you should feel. I'm so sorry for your loss

Quoting ldeyton: Thank you for posting this. I am currently in the process of dealing with my 2nd miscarriage, and this rings so true too me. I have told my family they HAVE to give me time, and on my own time. I feel pressured to just get over it. But, its only been since friday that i found out.

Quoting echupko:

Mobile Photo

This is so very true
ldeyton
by Leighann on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Thank you, i hate these feelings. I fall asleep crying, wake in the middle of the night sobbing, and wake up sobbing. My dear SO just grabs me or lays on top of me and just holds me. But, im just so angry, and thats not me, i have been rude or lashed out to everyone in my family but him. I hate that. But, i cant even pretend to be ok or happy. Like i shouldnt be allowed in public, cause i break down. Im dreading this week as i had to quit working and was on bedrest for 6 weeks for severe bleeding witb subchorionic hemorrhage, will not return to same job cleaning houses, as me and her had it out over a death in the family and finding out i was pregnant at the same time and she got upset tha. I needed a few days off. When i came to work so sick with fever and flu. Never missed a day. So tomorrow i have my surgery for d&c, and he will be working all week and i will be alone. I already feel alone enough. And i know i cant possibly look for a job this week it's too soon. I feel like im hanging on a thread.

Quoting echupko: Don't let anyone tell you how you should feel. I'm so sorry for your loss

Quoting ldeyton: Thank you for posting this. I am currently in the process of dealing with my 2nd miscarriage, and this rings so true too me. I have told my family they HAVE to give me time, and on my own time. I feel pressured to just get over it. But, its only been since friday that i found out.

Quoting echupko:

Mobile Photo

This is so very true
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Very very true!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:15 AM
So much on your ate right now. I wish there was more I could do...please know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs we are here for you

Quoting ldeyton: Thank you, i hate these feelings. I fall asleep crying, wake in the middle of the night sobbing, and wake up sobbing. My dear SO just grabs me or lays on top of me and just holds me. But, im just so angry, and thats not me, i have been rude or lashed out to everyone in my family but him. I hate that. But, i cant even pretend to be ok or happy. Like i shouldnt be allowed in public, cause i break down. Im dreading this week as i had to quit working and was on bedrest for 6 weeks for severe bleeding witb subchorionic hemorrhage, will not return to same job cleaning houses, as me and her had it out over a death in the family and finding out i was pregnant at the same time and she got upset tha. I needed a few days off. When i came to work so sick with fever and flu. Never missed a day. So tomorrow i have my surgery for d&c, and he will be working all week and i will be alone. I already feel alone enough. And i know i cant possibly look for a job this week it's too soon. I feel like im hanging on a thread.

Quoting echupko: Don't let anyone tell you how you should feel. I'm so sorry for your loss

Quoting echupko:

Mobile Photo

This is so very true
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)