Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Throwback Thursday

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:26 AM
  • 11 Replies
Share any throwback pictures here. Anything that makes you happy to reflect on. :)
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Of simpler times... This is a photo looking out over one of my parents fields during a thunder storm (or the begining of it).

Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM
I love thunderstorms! It's supposed to be April showers bring May flowers but we're getting another snow storm!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Of simpler times... This is a photo looking out over one of my parents fields during a thunder storm (or the begining of it).

Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Fishing on the boat! DD loves it!
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Mobile Photo

This makes me happy because I don't have very many bump pictures when I was pregnant with Jason. This was our engagement photo.
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:09 PM
That's pretty! Thunderstorms scare me though, lol! I'm scared of tornados. And last summer...my house was struck by lightening... I should say, it wasn't my house, the lightening rods...sounded like our house exploded!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Angela4boys
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Aww! My boys would love going out fishing!!

Quoting Herlache:

Mobile Photo

Fishing on the boat! DD loves it!
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a really special picture :). Love it!

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Mobile Photo

This makes me happy because I don't have very many bump pictures when I was pregnant with Jason. This was our engagement photo.
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is a way throw back...before I was even thought of...these are my grandparents. I love them so much, they are both in heaven now. My grandma had 7 kids, after their first, they suffered through 6 years of unexplained infertility. Just after the second was born, their oldest was hit and killed by a car. They stayed strong. My grandfather was a police officer, but also worked two additional jobs to support the family. My father was never present in my life...but my grandfather was the best "Dad" I could have ever had. I miss them both so much!
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Strong woman!!

Quoting Angela4boys:
This is a way throw back...before I was even thought of...these are my grandparents. I love them so much, they are both in heaven now. My grandma had 7 kids, after their first, they suffered through 6 years of unexplained infertility. Just after the second was born, their oldest was hit and killed by a car. They stayed strong. My grandfather was a police officer, but also worked two additional jobs to support the family. My father was never present in my life...but my grandfather was the best "Dad" I could have ever had. I miss them both so much!

Angela4boys
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Very much.

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Strong woman!!

Quoting Angela4boys:This is a way throw back...before I was even thought of...these are my grandparents. I love them so much, they are both in heaven now. My grandma had 7 kids, after their first, they suffered through 6 years of unexplained infertility. Just after the second was born, their oldest was hit and killed by a car. They stayed strong. My grandfather was a police officer, but also worked two additional jobs to support the family. My father was never present in my life...but my grandfather was the best "Dad" I could have ever had. I miss them both so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)