Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the song "Small Bump"

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM
  • 13 Replies

Have you heard this beautiful song "Small Bump"? If you don't listen closely to the end you think it's a lovely song about pregnancy and hope for the future. But if you listen to the the last lines you know it's about a late term miscarriage like I had with Eli, the baby is miscarried at 4mo, just like my son. It touches my heart is such a profound way. I am doing better, but I will never be the same.  This song was inspired by a friend of the the singer who had a loss.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lynette
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a acoustic version.  I like the video because there is no hospital in the background.

akrogers13
by Alli on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Tear jerker!! I love this song!
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I've never heard it before! I'm cccccrying, lol
thurstensmom
by Beth on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Beautiful!
Lynette
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:17 AM
I came across it while playing on Pinterest. I had never heard it before. I can't listen to it without crying myself.

Quoting Angela4boys: I've never heard it before! I'm cccccrying, lol
Music5150
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Everytime i listen to this song I burst into tears...my sister in law blares it in the house...I usually run away and hide outside....:(

Lynette
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Oh no! Have you talked to her about it? It's a beautiful song but I only want to hear it when I need to let out tears.

Quoting Music5150:

Everytime i listen to this song I burst into tears...my sister in law blares it in the house...I usually run away and hide outside....:(

Angela4boys
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this
After I lost Avery, that would always be when I would cry, in the car. It would seem so strange to me, to be driving along, thinking of nothing really, and out of nowhere, start crying. There were times I'd have to pull over, I couldn't see the road. It's amazing how music can effect you without even realizing it.

I love Pinterest btw!

Quoting Lynette: I came across it while playing on Pinterest. I had never heard it before. I can't listen to it without crying myself.

Quoting Angela4boys: I've never heard it before! I'm cccccrying, lol
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for sharing! I've never heard it before.  It is so beautiful!

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh oh...I don't want to cry!! Gonna have to save this for a day where I'm already bummed :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)