Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

OT- Weather this week

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:19 PM
  • 13 Replies

I know that we all live in different areas and thus, we had different weather.

As spring gets closer, it is nice to have the snow go away, although it could still snow still.

I've been able to go on walks the past few days with dd. Yesterday I noticed that our crocuses are up (soon to bloom!), and my daffodils are working on it. Today they are calling for rain, so a walk might not happen.

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Mobile Photo

This is the view out my front window right now! It's about 75, and gorgeous in central NC. It's a little cloudy, and breezy. I think we are due for rain Monday, and a slight cool down...into the 60s..which is still fine by me!
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in AZ, and it's been warmer than normal here since last year lol. We never really had a real winter. It's been hovering in the 80's for a few weeks and next week we'll be starting the 90's. And then the real heat comes :-( I'm not looking forward to that one bit, especially not this summer. All I can say is thank goodness for our pool!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm in Central Cali and today it's only 66 but during the week we're going to have temps ranging anywhere from the low 70's to the high 80's.

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM
I'm jealous of all for you! I'm in Wisconsin where it is snowing again today! At least it's 30° instead of the
- 55° we were having!
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Mobile Photo

Here in Texas the other day
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this
It's been low 80's here.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

How pretty! I wish I could be there for a lil bit.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Mobile Photo

This is the view out my front window right now! It's about 75, and gorgeous in central NC. It's a little cloudy, and breezy. I think we are due for rain Monday, and a slight cool down...into the 60s..which is still fine by me!

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I bet the 30 feels like a heatwave for you, considering the -55.

Quoting Herlache: I'm jealous of all for you! I'm in Wisconsin where it is snowing again today! At least it's 30° instead of the - 55° we were having!

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Did you get missed by the hailstorm that was north of you? I text another mom who is in Dallas and she sent pic's of hail falling and her dd with a jar of hail.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Mobile Photo

mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Yeah that was in Dallas i am in Houston

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Did you get missed by the hailstorm that was north of you? I text another mom who is in Dallas and she sent pic's of hail falling and her dd with a jar of hail.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN