Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Curious...

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:45 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hi ladies! I think I just started my first period after my mc. A lot of you have mentioned having a really crampy period after your miscarriage. Did any of you have a more one sided cramping? I normally only get that when I ovulate but I just did a work out (first real work out, if you could even call it that since the mc too) and now have a good cramp, pinching on one side. Totally just curious, I know if it continues or gets worse I will call my midwife and ask her. :)
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

The only time I have had the one sided cramping is during ovulation.  But I will bump this for you :)

akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Same, I only get one sided cramping during ovulation.. when I cramp during my period it's all around.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I've also only had side craning during ovulation
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm no help but here's a bump
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2014 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course I agree with the others...sounds like ovulation cramping, or even maybe a cyst? If it's painful, I'd definitely get checked, even just to ease your mind.
VWIP31
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank you ladies! It has disappeared and has been replaced with lovely "normal" cramps. I agree that it could definitely be cyst pain. I haven't had a cyst in a long while but both my sister and sister in law had a cyst after their miscarriages.

Quoting Angela4boys: Of course I agree with the others...sounds like ovulation cramping, or even maybe a cyst? If it's painful, I'd definitely get checked, even just to ease your mind.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh! Lovely Aunt Flow coming for a visit...boo!

Quoting VWIP31: Thank you ladies! It has disappeared and has been replaced with lovely "normal" cramps. I agree that it could definitely be cyst pain. I haven't had a cyst in a long while but both my sister and sister in law had a cyst after their miscarriages.

Quoting Angela4boys: Of course I agree with the others...sounds like ovulation cramping, or even maybe a cyst? If it's painful, I'd definitely get checked, even just to ease your mind.
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not sure. Things can be so different for a while. Thinking of you 

.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:55 PM
How are you feeling??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VWIP31
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:44 AM
I am feeling okay. It's definitely been a blecky period. :( I almost feel like my bleeding is worse than it was for my mc last month. But hopefully today was the bad day and tomorrow will be better. :)

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: How are you feeling??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN