Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 6

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM
  • 21 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Annoyed with soccer. I hate that tournaments play games during church time! I REALLY don't want to skip church again for soccer but its the last game...dont know what to do...
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Wow! That's surprising. Around here, that would never happen!

Quoting echupko: Annoyed with soccer. I hate that tournaments play games during church time! I REALLY don't want to skip church again for soccer but its the last game...dont know what to do...
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Baseball would NEVER!!!! Soccer is different :-( I think it's awful

Quoting Angela4boys: Wow! That's surprising. Around here, that would never happen!

Quoting echupko: Annoyed with soccer. I hate that tournaments play games during church time! I REALLY don't want to skip church again for soccer but its the last game...dont know what to do...
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I know this year is too late...could you maybe start a petition to change this next season? I'm sure you're not the only parent feeling like this.

Quoting echupko: Baseball would NEVER!!!! Soccer is different :-( I think it's awful

Quoting Angela4boys: Wow! That's surprising. Around here, that would never happen!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Aw that sucks. So far my boy's soccer is on Saturdays. I think it would be frustrating if they were on Sunday. 

mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:06 PM
That sucks! :(

Peregrine
by Carrie on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I'm beyond exhausted. This move has taken more out of me than I thought I even had. Sadly, we're still not done. We have all the furniture and big stuff out, but there are still some things we need to get. Like a gaint mirror and a 9' by 16' carpet. Plus the shed needs to be emptied.
Today however I'm at the new house getting things put away and figuring out what goes where.
I'll hit the old house again tomorrow, when the boys are in school.
I only broke down once. When I put the two boxes of newborn clothes in the garage. I just can't have them in the house right now. It's too hard. I am however thinking about another try once we're more settled. Especially as I sit in my beautiful glider and rock.
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM
((Hugs))

Quoting Peregrine: I'm beyond exhausted. This move has taken more out of me than I thought I even had. Sadly, we're still not done. We have all the furniture and big stuff out, but there are still some things we need to get. Like a gaint mirror and a 9' by 16' carpet. Plus the shed needs to be emptied.
Today however I'm at the new house getting things put away and figuring out what goes where.
I only broke down once. When I put the two boxes of newborn clothes in the garage. I just can't have them in the house right now. It's too hard. I am however thinking about another try once we're more settled. Especially as I sit in my beautiful glider and rock.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Oh man, moving is exhausting. We moved cross country 6 weeks after my first loss. Avery's ashes rode shotgun all the way ;). Hang in there mama!

Just a suggestion, if you need...there were things I couldn't help hubby with, we placed an ad on Craigslist, for general labor for $10 an hour...and our phone rang off the hook almost immediately. Two guys that actually lived in our neighborhood came over immediately, and helped my husband for 4 hours...we gave them $50 each, they were thrilled...so were we!!

Quoting Peregrine: I'm beyond exhausted. This move has taken more out of me than I thought I even had. Sadly, we're still not done. We have all the furniture and big stuff out, but there are still some things we need to get. Like a gaint mirror and a 9' by 16' carpet. Plus the shed needs to be emptied.
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 3:42 PM
So over today!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN