Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
I don't want to start a religious debate but I have given a lot of thought to prayer and God's will. On Gemma's page people say they are praying for a miracle. I truly believe in miracles but I also believe God made my daughter this way for a reason. So why would He fix what He "broke". I believe occasionally He does preform miracles to show us God is good and powerful but in most situations I believe He makes special babies for a special reason. So I save most of my prayers for what I consider practical things, I pray she is comfortable and knows our love and I pray she can nurse til the end of her beautiful life.

I also feel the same about my losses. God gave me angels for a reason. I may question Him but I'm not angry.

What is your take on God and miracles and how that plays into loss?
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Replies (21-21):
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:07 PM

This has always been difficult for me and I am still not sure where I stand. I just can't grasp that there is a logical explanation for loss of this graditude. I would like to think there is, but it is so painful. I honestly don't like when people tell me it happened for a reason. I don't know though...there has to be right? I don't think we will ever understand while we are on earth, only when we reuinite with our angels. I have been praying for you guys and I think it is special that you share her life and your journey with us all. She is beautiful and I do pray for miracles and peace and calmness and comfort. Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN