Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

ANOTHER friend....

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
...posted on fb that she is expecting in oct.... I'm not sure I can handle any more October babies.. I was due the end of oct. Sure I'm over the moon ecstatic for these people, but I still can't help but feel "left out"if u will... it's ok, I know life keeps going... I just needed to let it all out! Thanks!
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand. After I had my mc in November 2012, I had so many friends announce their pregnancy. I think I had 3 or 4 friends have their babies within a month if my due date. You want to be happy, but at the same time the "it should've been me" emotions jump in too.
ldeyton
by Leighann on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel, i was due nov 1, after my first loss until this pregnancy i couldnt stand hearing of pregnancies or seeing pregnant women. I just think why am the one, why me. Im so sorry...i have actually been thinking of deactivating my fb, as just in the first week of my loss, its.blowing up with pregnancies announcements. Hugs...

Quoting akrogers13: ...posted on fb that she is expecting in oct.... I'm not sure I can handle any more October babies.. I was due the end of oct. Sure I'm over the moon ecstatic for these people, but I still can't help but feel "left out"if u will... it's ok, I know life keeps going... I just needed to let it all out! Thanks!
ambcortez
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:43 PM
3 moms liked this

akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha I think I laughed a little too hard at this!!!

Quoting ambcortez:

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Hugs! My best friend was due a week after me, but I miscarried. Those marker babies are hard!!

jackman
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
April 19th will mark a year since I lost mine due to an ectopic and it still hurts seeing pregnancy post. I swear the past 2 months and been nonstop with pregnancy postings! It must have been the very cold winter we had and people didn't have anything else to do!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:47 PM

*hugs* Vent away!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Let it out as much as you need to! ((Hugs)). It isn't fair, and it's hard being left out... Blah!
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:42 AM
We live in Seattle and we are huge Seahawks fans.. our baby was product of the super bowl! No joke I ovulated that day and we had unprotected sex that night... then BAM!! (I was so surprised since it took 15 months to get pregnant with ds).

Quoting jackman: April 19th will mark a year since I lost mine due to an ectopic and it still hurts seeing pregnancy post. I swear the past 2 months and been nonstop with pregnancy postings! It must have been the very cold winter we had and people didn't have anything else to do!
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:48 AM
One of my best friends is due the week before, my sil is due 4 days after and my bff is due exactly a month before.. I have had had 3 other friends since oct babies and one friend in my other baby group for my ds that announced she's super early but due beginning of dec. And another friend from that grip that is possibly pregnant with another dec baby... it's baby season for sure.. just can't help but feel left out!

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Hugs! My best friend was due a week after me, but I miscarried. Those marker babies are hard!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)