Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Aww, that stinks. Hopefully you can get In another nap soon.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: So mad right now. I finally got Gemma to sleep and had just fallen asleep and my 7 year old came in and woke us both up. I told him the other day "do not wake me up unless someone is dying! So Gemma got a 30 minute nap and is so pissed off
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:37 AM
:(

Quoting Herlache: Cd29 BFN starting to have cramps/back ache so just waiting for af to show!
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM
I remember those days! My daughter is 6 now and my sin is two.. thankfully he's a good sleeper now, but she used to come in and wake him up all the time! Those are the days when you have to take a deep breath and remember "this, too, shall pass". Good luck!!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: So mad right now. I finally got Gemma to sleep and had just fallen asleep and my 7 year old came in and woke us both up. I told him the other day "do not wake me up unless someone is dying! So Gemma got a 30 minute nap and is so pissed off
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Mobile Photo

Today is good. I'm supposed to start af tomorrow... actually anytime after tomorrow since this is still my first cycle... I have absolutely no symptoms of her showing our any signs of pregnancy soiooo.. it'll probably be a another month with my luck lol..

Other than that I've been making baby outfits lately... crocheting is seriously the best hobby ever!!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Crap! It's going to be a long day :(

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Hope the time passes quickly! Enjoy the park...and take lots of pictures! My kids have always love the swings!

Quoting Irene1923: Working in the dungeon (aka basement of my office building) when I would rather be outside enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather. But after this break, only three more hours! Been here since 7am. Yay!

But after work, taking my daughter to the park so she can try out the swings for the first time. Then dinner at in-laws. :)
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gosh! That is sooooo beautiful! You're talented!

Hopefully this IS your month!

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Today is good. I'm supposed to start af tomorrow... actually anytime after tomorrow since this is still my first cycle... I have absolutely no symptoms of her showing our any signs of pregnancy soiooo.. it'll probably be a another month with my luck lol..

Other than that I've been making baby outfits lately... crocheting is seriously the best hobby ever!!
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
That is beautiful! Hope it happens soon for you.

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too. The computer system I need just went down. Sigh! Oh well. Unfortunately I have really boring stuff I can do. Lol

Quoting Angela4boys: Hope the time passes quickly! Enjoy the park...and take lots of pictures! My kids have always love the swings!

Quoting Irene1923: Working in the dungeon (aka basement of my office building) when I would rather be outside enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather. But after this break, only three more hours! Been here since 7am. Yay!

But after work, taking my daughter to the park so she can try out the swings for the first time. Then dinner at in-laws. :)
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I called the dr office to get results for dd's culture- negative. So definately a (PITA) virus. She had a fever this morning, and is still just as normal acting as ever. Our trip plans to my parents will probably be changing even more than it is already (like dh wants to can it). We were supposed to go up today, hoping to go up tomorrow, worse case is we go up Monday.

Oh- I made a mistake on baby Jack's age, he is about 4 months old. Still, he needs all the positive thoughts and prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)