Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Replies (31-40):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM

That sounds fun. We enjoyed the outside yesterday and today :)

Quoting Irene1923: Working in the dungeon (aka basement of my office building) when I would rather be outside enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather. But after this break, only three more hours! Been here since 7am. Yay! But after work, taking my daughter to the park so she can try out the swings for the first time. Then dinner at in-laws. :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Lovely dress

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Today is good. I'm supposed to start af tomorrow... actually anytime after tomorrow since this is still my first cycle... I have absolutely no symptoms of her showing our any signs of pregnancy soiooo.. it'll probably be a another month with my luck lol.. Other than that I've been making baby outfits lately... crocheting is seriously the best hobby ever!!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful!

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Lol this is the most "advanced"stitch I have done.. it's just a cross double crochet and would actually look really cool as a blanket as well... all u do is skip a stitch and do a double crochet then you go behind and do a double crochet in the stitch you skipped! I've onlybeen trying these since I had my miscarriage... I guess you could asay I wanted a change in my life since I was going thru such a traumatic time.. something more difficult that would keep my mind off things... and it worked! I have a few dresses and skirts that I've made too! Before this I didn't even do blankets! Took too much time and was too repetitive.. I did mostly hats and some booties here and there.. I've attached another one of my favorites that I made last week!

akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM
It's hard! I've decided it's best to stay off fb for a while.. I have seen too many people announcing their Oct babies right now (when I'd be due) my bff is due a month before I ess, my other bff is due the week before and my still 4 days after... then there are ton of others that keep pooping up. I swear there's a new one every day and that's not counting the many who are updating about their pregnancies add well.. maybe it's time for a break from fb? Find a hobby too keep ur mind off things for a while..

Plus it's totally normal to be nervous about trying again.. I know u want another girl, but if you end up having a boy then you will still be blessed hopefully today will brighten up for u!!!

Quoting sleepyfaeries4: Im having a really tough time. My sister is due any day now with a little girl (I was hoping my loss in December was going to be my girl since I have 2 boys already... I never found out the sex although they asked me if I wanted to know. I felt like not knowing was better). I have three friends on facebook who are all pregnant and due within weeks of me in june. I wasinvited to to of their baby showers, one on the 3rd of may and one on the 4th of may. Between my sister, the showers and all the bump ppictures and status updates on facebook im going crazy. Its all a reminder of where I should be. Im happy for them all but jealous too.I'm also go ing back and forth on what I want. A big part of me wants to try again, I want to try for a girl but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of going through a 3rd loss and afraid of gender disappointment since three is our stop number and there would be no trying again.

On a positive note, our one year anniversary is tomorrow! But the husband has to work tonight from 6pm-7am so he's napping now before work and will more than likely nap half the morning tomorrow from being up all night. Oh well looks like a quiet night with ice cream and a good movie/book after the boys are in bed.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:10 PM

*hugs* that will be tough. Our angel was our only daughter and our rainbow our 3rd boy and we are done. It was hard at first with not having a little girl on earth but it won't matter at all you'll just be so happy and full of love for your child. 

Quoting sleepyfaeries4: Im having a really tough time. My sister is due any day now with a little girl (I was hoping my loss in December was going to be my girl since I have 2 boys already... I never found out the sex although they asked me if I wanted to know. I felt like not knowing was better). I have three friends on facebook who are all pregnant and due within weeks of me in june. I wasinvited to to of their baby showers, one on the 3rd of may and one on the 4th of may. Between my sister, the showers and all the bump ppictures and status updates on facebook im going crazy. Its all a reminder of where I should be. Im happy for them all but jealous too.I'm also go ing back and forth on what I want. A big part of me wants to try again, I want to try for a girl but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of going through a 3rd loss and afraid of gender disappointment since three is our stop number and there would be no trying again. On a positive note, our one year anniversary is tomorrow! But the husband has to work tonight from 6pm-7am so he's napping now before work and will more than likely nap half the morning tomorrow from being up all night. Oh well looks like a quiet night with ice cream and a good movie/book after the boys are in bed.

Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
She had fun! She loved crawling in the grass and the swing.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

That sounds fun. We enjoyed the outside yesterday and today :)

Quoting Irene1923: Working in the dungeon (aka basement of my office building) when I would rather be outside enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather. But after this break, only three more hours! Been here since 7am. Yay!

But after work, taking my daughter to the park so she can try out the swings for the first time. Then dinner at in-laws. :)

tlbmrf
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I am not doing well at all today the other day when they thought I was having a miscarrige they were wrong I am not even pregnant. Fine that doesn't bother me much. Today I was sent home from work early cause I was having a bad day wasnt sure why then I asked my maniger what the date was. Yep today is the 12th which means tomorrow is April 13th which is 2 years to the day that I lost Ellie. I am such a mess today I fought through to make it through the few hours that I was there. I can't believe 2 years later it is still hitting me this hard.

.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Today fucking sucks. Sorry.
My best friend just found out she's pregnant. I'm supposed to be overjoyed and once again I'm like FFS! I hate life today. Hate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Hugs.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Today fucking sucks. Sorry.
My best friend just found out she's pregnant. I'm supposed to be overjoyed and once again I'm like FFS! I hate life today. Hate it.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM
I don't think time means anything when dealing with a loss, it will always hurt

Quoting tlbmrf:

I am not doing well at all today the other day when they thought I was having a miscarrige they were wrong I am not even pregnant. Fine that doesn't bother me much. Today I was sent home from work early cause I was having a bad day wasnt sure why then I asked my maniger what the date was. Yep today is the 12th which means tomorrow is April 13th which is 2 years to the day that I lost Ellie. I am such a mess today I fought through to make it through the few hours that I was there. I can't believe 2 years later it is still hitting me this hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)