Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Replies (41-50):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Happy anniversary!!!!'

Quoting sleepyfaeries4: Im having a really tough time. My sister is due any day now with a little girl (I was hoping my loss in December was going to be my girl since I have 2 boys already... I never found out the sex although they asked me if I wanted to know. I felt like not knowing was better). I have three friends on facebook who are all pregnant and due within weeks of me in june. I wasinvited to to of their baby showers, one on the 3rd of may and one on the 4th of may. Between my sister, the showers and all the bump ppictures and status updates on facebook im going crazy. Its all a reminder of where I should be. Im happy for them all but jealous too.I'm also go ing back and forth on what I want. A big part of me wants to try again, I want to try for a girl but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of going through a 3rd loss and afraid of gender disappointment since three is our stop number and there would be no trying again.

On a positive note, our one year anniversary is tomorrow! But the husband has to work tonight from 6pm-7am so he's napping now before work and will more than likely nap half the morning tomorrow from being up all night. Oh well looks like a quiet night with ice cream and a good movie/book after the boys are in bed.
sleepyfaeries4
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:57 AM
Thank you! But its gonna be a bad day. My first gift/happy anniversary of the day? My mom calling at 6:45 this morning telling me my sister is at the hospital having the baby...

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Happy anniversary!!!!'

Quoting sleepyfaeries4: Im having a really tough time. My sister is due any day now with a little girl (I was hoping my loss in December was going to be my girl since I have 2 boys already... I never found out the sex although they asked me if I wanted to know. I felt like not knowing was better). I have three friends on facebook who are all pregnant and due within weeks of me in june. I wasinvited to to of their baby showers, one on the 3rd of may and one on the 4th of may. Between my sister, the showers and all the bump ppictures and status updates on facebook im going crazy. Its all a reminder of where I should be. Im happy for them all but jealous too.I'm also go ing back and forth on what I want. A big part of me wants to try again, I want to try for a girl but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of going through a 3rd loss and afraid of gender disappointment since three is our stop number and there would be no trying again.

On a positive note, our one year anniversary is tomorrow! But the husband has to work tonight from 6pm-7am so he's napping now before work and will more than likely nap half the morning tomorrow from being up all night. Oh well looks like a quiet night with ice cream and a good movie/book after the boys are in bed.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:10 AM
:-(

Praying you get your rainbow very VERY soon

Quoting Herlache: Cd29 BFN starting to have cramps/back ache so just waiting for af to show!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:11 AM
:-(

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: So mad right now. I finally got Gemma to sleep and had just fallen asleep and my 7 year old came in and woke us both up. I told him the other day "do not wake me up unless someone is dying! So Gemma got a 30 minute nap and is so pissed off
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Hope she enjoyed the swings!

Quoting Irene1923: Working in the dungeon (aka basement of my office building) when I would rather be outside enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather. But after this break, only three more hours! Been here since 7am. Yay!

But after work, taking my daughter to the park so she can try out the swings for the first time. Then dinner at in-laws. :)
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Adorable!!!!!!!!

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Today is good. I'm supposed to start af tomorrow... actually anytime after tomorrow since this is still my first cycle... I have absolutely no symptoms of her showing our any signs of pregnancy soiooo.. it'll probably be a another month with my luck lol..

Other than that I've been making baby outfits lately... crocheting is seriously the best hobby ever!!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Keep us posted on baby jack!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I called the dr office to get results for dd's culture- negative. So definately a (PITA) virus. She had a fever this morning, and is still just as normal acting as ever. Our trip plans to my parents will probably be changing even more than it is already (like dh wants to can it). We were supposed to go up today, hoping to go up tomorrow, worse case is we go up Monday.

Oh- I made a mistake on baby Jack's age, he is about 4 months old. Still, he needs all the positive thoughts and prayers.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
This is beautiful!

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Lol this is the most "advanced"stitch I have done.. it's just a cross double crochet and would actually look really cool as a blanket as well... all u do is skip a stitch and do a double crochet then you go behind and do a double crochet in the stitch you skipped! I've onlybeen trying these since I had my miscarriage... I guess you could asay I wanted a change in my life since I was going thru such a traumatic time.. something more difficult that would keep my mind off things... and it worked! I have a few dresses and skirts that I've made too! Before this I didn't even do blankets! Took too much time and was too repetitive.. I did mostly hats and some booties here and there.. I've attached another one of my favorites that I made last week!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:16 AM
It's sooooo hard to be excited for others when your heart is broken. Hugs :-(

Happy anniversary

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM
I'm so sorry :-( hugs and prayers dates are always hard. That never goes away

Quoting tlbmrf:

I am not doing well at all today the other day when they thought I was having a miscarrige they were wrong I am not even pregnant. Fine that doesn't bother me much. Today I was sent home from work early cause I was having a bad day wasnt sure why then I asked my maniger what the date was. Yep today is the 12th which means tomorrow is April 13th which is 2 years to the day that I lost Ellie. I am such a mess today I fought through to make it through the few hours that I was there. I can't believe 2 years later it is still hitting me this hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN