Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

My smile at times can hide my pain

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:58 PM
  • 15 Replies
Months weeks,days,hrs ,minutes and seconds pass by an my heartache is here with an empty space in my heart On which close friends don't understand or family either...I see others pray an look for richness wealthyness and happyness But mu desire is having someone calling me MOMMY I try so hard to be strong but sometimes like today my self can't I just want to sleep for days and don't see nothing but dream I for once will be holding my baby 😢😢😢
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kristin2angels
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:22 PM
I know the feel I have 3 children already 16,10,8 but I've been ttc so my hubby and I could share children together and after more than 1 yr. I finally we did oh how I couldn't wait to share with the world about two weeks later found out it was twins and a few weeks after sharing that we had a few sonograms that showed lil heart beats and they were growing fine so I would post the sono and brag about all of our emotions. Being I am high risk cause of weight loss surgery I had extra sonos the very last one my doctor said aww there boy's then a few mins later said omg Im so sorry hun but there was no heart beats on either one on my Lord the pain of losing OUR lil angels I am emotional but I keep pushing I had probably every feeling you could think of . Anger hurt pain emptiness upset lost confused list goes on and on. I don't think I'll ever be the same but I have managed for myself and the other children 3 weeks later. I talk to them every morning I cry to them at times. I pray they understand that we are ready to try again to give them more siblings. Just thought I would share some of my story with you. Lots of love
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Hugs honey, people who haven't been thru this just can't understand
hope188
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Im so sorry for your loss 😔 I been married for 10 yrs with 2 angel babies😢 I just wish an pray I get to have 1 baby in my arms I really can't talk to others here because they haven't been tru my heartache

Quoting Kristin2angels: I know the feel I have 3 children already 16,10,8 but I've been ttc so my hubby and I could share children together and after more than 1 yr. I finally we did oh how I couldn't wait to share with the world about two weeks later found out it was twins and a few weeks after sharing that we had a few sonograms that showed lil heart beats and they were growing fine so I would post the sono and brag about all of our emotions. Being I am high risk cause of weight loss surgery I had extra sonos the very last one my doctor said aww there boy's then a few mins later said omg Im so sorry hun but there was no heart beats on either one on my Lord the pain of losing OUR lil angels I am emotional but I keep pushing I had probably every feeling you could think of . Anger hurt pain emptiness upset lost confused list goes on and on. I don't think I'll ever be the same but I have managed for myself and the other children 3 weeks later. I talk to them every morning I cry to them at times. I pray they understand that we are ready to try again to give them more siblings. Just thought I would share some of my story with you. Lots of love
hope188
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Yes they can't My friends an family members qoutes are It happen for a reason...Noo whatever the reason was hurts me an breaks me at moments 😢😢

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Hugs honey, people who haven't been thru this just can't understand
Kristin2angels
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I gotta tell you as I found this group its made such a positive effect all the around it's a true blessing ♡♥♡♥
tlbmrf
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2014 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. Today I feel the same way tomorrow is 2 years since we lost Ellie. I was sent home cause I started crying at work today

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs))

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:30 AM
I agree with iSMILEheCRIES. People just don't understand.

Having a loss can really put things into perspective of what's important, and what's not.
hope188
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry aswell for you yesterday was just not my day I hope an pray it could get any easier but there is going to be day on which I just want to hide from the world

Quoting tlbmrf:

I'm so sorry. Today I feel the same way tomorrow is 2 years since we lost Ellie. I was sent home cause I started crying at work today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)