Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 14

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:34 AM
  • 29 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:53 AM
I'm going batty! It's snowing again! My period is late with bfn's. I'm moody as all heck. Dh is getting on my last nerve! I hate being used by people (that's another story in itself)! Aaaahhhhhhhhh Ok got it out hope I feel better now!
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Today marks 8 months since I said goodbye to my baby boy. In some ways, I feel like it was yesterday, and in others, it seems like it was forever ago. I've been thinking a lot about him lately. I missing him a lot today.
CountryMom2014
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Got my first AF since my loss. It seems everyone is getting pregnant and I'm getting my period. It snowed last night and it's about 6 degrees outside. I'm cranky. I'm sick of having issues 'down there'. I want to be healed from my procedure. I want this period to stop. I want it to be September. I want a rainbow baby.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM
It's freakin raining again! Yesterday I was fishing and got sunburned and today... I think Noah's ark is in my front yard, the cats are lining up two by two
CDW75
by Candi on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:16 PM
This weather in crazy! It was in the 90's Saturday and we had snow flurries this morning. Ugh

Yesterday was DH & my 1st year wedding anniversary. 💜

TTC is on hold.

DD has a week off from chemo, so we are at home this week. Yay. Poor girl is so nauseous today. Please let me know if my posting about DD's cancer should not happen here.
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Anniversary! Imo we get to know the ladies on here pretty good so I would love to keep hearing about your dd. I pray she go in remission! I'm sorry she's nauseous. Cancer sucks!

Quoting CDW75: This weather in crazy! It was in the 90's Saturday and we had snow flurries this morning. Ugh

Yesterday was DH & my 1st year wedding anniversary. 💜

TTC is on hold.

DD has a week off from chemo, so we are at home this week. Yay. Poor girl is so nauseous today. Please let me know if my posting about DD's cancer should not happen here.
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM
At least it's not snowing on your sunburn! Lol

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: It's freakin raining again! Yesterday I was fishing and got sunburned and today... I think Noah's ark is in my front yard, the cats are lining up two by two
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:32 PM
((hugs))

Quoting CountryMom2014: Got my first AF since my loss. It seems everyone is getting pregnant and I'm getting my period. It snowed last night and it's about 6 degrees outside. I'm cranky. I'm sick of having issues 'down there'. I want to be healed from my procedure. I want this period to stop. I want it to be September. I want a rainbow baby.
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Milestones are so hard! ((hugs))

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Today marks 8 months since I said goodbye to my baby boy. In some ways, I feel like it was yesterday, and in others, it seems like it was forever ago. I've been thinking a lot about him lately. I missing him a lot today.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Woo! I hope you feel better! Lol!

Quoting Herlache: I'm going batty! It's snowing again! My period is late with bfn's. I'm moody as all heck. Dh is getting on my last nerve! I hate being used by people (that's another story in itself)! Aaaahhhhhhhhh Ok got it out hope I feel better now!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)