Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
I cry myself to sleep my sex life is non existing all I want is a baby to luv an be happy again an im always deperessed an I barely eat im so depressed dh dosent care he ignores me so I bury myself im my job an move on with my life an get used to no kids in my life ive given up an im goinf to baby free till I die thats my reality
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:03 AM
:( I'm so sorry Hun! Sending hugs
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I know that you've been around here for a long while, and frankly, it's just a cruel hand to be dealt...it's not fair at all. I'm so sorry.

Have you ever considered other ways to grow your family? I know adoption and foster-adopt isn't for everyone...but maybe it's your path. I would love for everyone to be able to experience pregnancy...but in the end, it's really about growing your family. Pregnancy is 9 months, but family is forever. ((((Hugs)))
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
((hugs))
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM

*hugs* Have you thought about counseling and antidepressants?  There comes a point if it is severely affecting your life and especially your marriage you need to ask for help.  Yes grief is hard for us all but we still need to live long not be robotic forever.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Hugs I am sorry honey
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I'm so sorry. :( Hugs!

Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:54 PM
He dosent want to I looked into it he just says no an we move on thanks

Quoting Angela4boys: I know that you've been around here for a long while, and frankly, it's just a cruel hand to be dealt...it's not fair at all. I'm so sorry.

Have you ever considered other ways to grow your family? I know adoption and foster-adopt isn't for everyone...but maybe it's your path. I would love for everyone to be able to experience pregnancy...but in the end, it's really about growing your family. Pregnancy is 9 months, but family is forever. ((((Hugs)))
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Thanks

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

I'm so sorry. :( Hugs!

Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Thanks

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Hugs I am sorry honey
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I tried counseling an I felf like I got no were but talking to ladies in here who know me an my story helps ive been in robot mode for over a yr an still going

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs* Have you thought about counseling and antidepressants?  There comes a point if it is severely affecting your life and especially your marriage you need to ask for help.  Yes grief is hard for us all but we still need to live long not be robotic forever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)