Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? May 4

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:19 AM
  • 13 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:20 AM
A few mores days of crazy busy and then I cAn at catch up in here!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 4, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Aw we understand life gets busy.  Hope youre family is doing well.

Quoting echupko: A few mores days of crazy busy and then I cAn at catch up in here!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Tired.  Yesterday was a bit emotional of course but I feel good today.  Hoping to get off my lazy bum and go to church since I didn't go back to bed.

lost2013
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Not sure I am 32 weeks pregnant but I saw my OB for my prenatal appointment. Gave a urine sample as normal. I am assuming my OB saw the results. So today they had my results online so I checked them out just to see and it said moderate bilirubin which means there could be something wrong with my liver. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to call my OB to see what the heck is going on. So now I am worried for the baby and myself. Everything I research is freaking me out. Don't know what to do, not sure if I am worrying for nothing. My DH said if my OB was worried she would call but I am not so sure. Tomorrow is so far away.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I haven't looked it up, but I agree with DH. But call or hell go up there first thing tmrw. Hugs

Quoting lost2013: Not sure I am 32 weeks pregnant but I saw my OB for my prenatal appointment. Gave a urine sample as normal. I am assuming my OB saw the results. So today they had my results online so I checked them out just to see and it said moderate bilirubin which means there could be something wrong with my liver. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to call my OB to see what the heck is going on. So now I am worried for the baby and myself. Everything I research is freaking me out. Don't know what to do, not sure if I am worrying for nothing. My DH said if my OB was worried she would call but I am not so sure. Tomorrow is so far away.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Hope yesterday was peaceful for you

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Tired.  Yesterday was a bit emotional of course but I feel good today.  Hoping to get off my lazy bum and go to church since I didn't go back to bed.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Went to some local waterfalls today and had a family day
lost2013
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:12 PM
I am calling right at 8:30 right when they open.
Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I haven't looked it up, but I agree with DH. But call or hell go up there first thing tmrw. Hugs

Quoting lost2013: Not sure I am 32 weeks pregnant but I saw my OB for my prenatal appointment. Gave a urine sample as normal. I am assuming my OB saw the results. So today they had my results online so I checked them out just to see and it said moderate bilirubin which means there could be something wrong with my liver. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to call my OB to see what the heck is going on. So now I am worried for the baby and myself. Everything I research is freaking me out. Don't know what to do, not sure if I am worrying for nothing. My DH said if my OB was worried she would call but I am not so sure. Tomorrow is so far away.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I'm so emotional today :'( crying over everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 4, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I would call first thing in the morning. But I agree I would think the OB would call if it was serious. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)