• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry just had to rant

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM
  • 10 Replies
So this morning we are on our way to get kittens but first we had to meet up with sister inlaw as we pulled up to her apartment and the girl who is due on the same day I was there and I told dh since his sister wasnt home I couldnt be around this girl and he flipped out telling me I was being immature and needed to grow up and then went on to start calling me names let baby cry baby and ect.. Also said I have no reason to dislike her he doesnt get it. I dont dislike her I just cant handle being around her I guess I am jealous. sorry just had to vent
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akrogers13
by Alli on May. 4, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Wow. How insensitive! Some people are just retarded! I totally get it. My sil is due 4 days after I was and I have this awful feeling she is going to have her baby on my due date... anyways. Don't listen to them.. if u can't handle being around them emotionally then don't! And if they want to be ignorant assholes about it then let them! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!
tynter
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM
thank you
stcy79
by Stacey on May. 4, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Im sorry ur dh was so unkind! I would of flipped and phyco wife woulda appeared! Has he said sorry yet, he needs to! Even if he doesnt understand how you feel he still should of showed you some support in that moment.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

CDW75
by Candi on May. 4, 2014 at 2:08 PM
I'm so sorry DH was so insensitive. Don't apologize for venting, this group is a safe place to do it!

Hugs!!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM

((hugs)) I am sorry your dh was being so insensitive.  

mss119
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM
I'm sorry you had to deal with dh being insensitive, on tpo of dealing with seeing her and all the reminders it brings up. I hope he apologized!
tynter
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:15 AM
he did say sorry but I know he really doesnt understand and I am still so upset with him I cant explain it to him. I wish he understood.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I woulda went bat shit crazy on him. It's insensitive of him... It's wrong. He may not understand HOW you feel, but he should understand WHY. I am so sorry honey
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Yikes.  I'm sorry.  It's really hard for guys to understand where we are coming from.  They just don't have that bond with a baby usually until their born where as most of us women feel it once we see that positive.

tynter
by on May. 5, 2014 at 5:05 PM
o I really wanted to but our two boys were in the car with us and I controlled myself it was bad enough he was doing this in front of them I didnt want them to see mommy lose it and go crazy too

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I woulda went bat shit crazy on him. It's insensitive of him... It's wrong. He may not understand HOW you feel, but he should understand WHY. I am so sorry honey
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)