Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling even more depressed

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

Sooo I should be 6 1/2 months pregnant right now. I'm not! It's making me even more depressed the closer and closer it gets to the due date. Even more when a friend of mine conceived around the same time and she keeps updating selfie pictures of her belly, u/s, cute things she's done to the babies bedroom, etc. 

by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sp4rkl3z.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry :( I can relate. I miss being pregnant :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambcortez
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I'm sorry :(  If it were me, I would just hide her for now, at least until you're ready to see those posts. 

Angela4boys
by on May. 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
I'm sorry :(. It's so frustrating. I think I would hide her in my feed btw. It's hard to see those constant reminders :(
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Hugs. Hide her if you need too. It's ok
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 5, 2014 at 12:43 PM

*hugs* It can be tough I know.  Can you hide her posts?

JRSMOM0621
by on May. 5, 2014 at 3:48 PM

I can relate. 3 1/2 years ago I was pregnant with my angel and at the same time 2 of my SIL were pregnant as well. I miscarried and it is a huge struggle for me to be around my 3 1/2 niece and nephew. When I see them I am always torn between wanting to hug them and never let go and wanting to run away from them.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun. I agree with the other ladies I would hide her post for now and maybe just send her a message letting her know why and if she's a true friend she will understand.

chicago1
by on May. 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Im sorry for your loss :(

My suggestion to you is to cut down on the social media stuff. When i was going through that I completely deactivated everything and detaching myself from the social world like that really helped. Its really hard to cope with a loss when there are constant reminders of the opposite on the web. I hope all goes well ((hugs))

VWIP31
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Praying for comfort for you today! The reminders are the worst. :/
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Sorry for your loss! I just found out today I will be miscarrying. A friend at work is 2 weeks ahead of me. Not looking forward to seeing her pregnant everyday for the next 7 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)