Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still here!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello, all!

It's been a couple weeks since I posted. I stop by and read some posts from time to time but sometimes, since I am now pregnant, I find it difficult to stay positive if I think too much about my losses. I am just over 11 weeks now! I bought a doppler so that I can listen to the heart beat whenever I want to. THAT has eased much of my daily concern. I find myself here today, however, because I am two days away from the due date for the hardest of my two losses by a landslide. I was thinking about planting flowers around the apple tree that the baby is buried beneath. The tree is budding which fills my heart but I think it would be fantastic if it could bloom its apple blossoms on Tuesday. We'll see how that goes. Anyway.... I just thought I pay you all a visit, share my joy as well as my progress with healing my heart, and extend to you all my love and condolences for visiting this forum. 

by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Angela4boys
by on May. 5, 2014 at 9:56 AM
I can completely understand not being able to read all the stories!

Congrats on making it to 11 weeks so far, and on the Doppler! Fantasic!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Yay for the Doppler, I loved loved loved mine! And big big yay for 11 weeks. I think planting flowers would be a beautiful, healing thing. Pictures if you do. And we completely understand you staying away, gotta do what ya gotta do :)
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I'm glad a doppler has been able to help you feel a bit better.  Planting flowers is a great tribute.  We do that for our angel and we love it.  I'm glad your on your way to healing.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 5, 2014 at 4:42 PM

((hugs)) that is totally understandable. I'm glad the doppler is helping to ease your mind a bit and I hope things continue to go smoothly with your pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)