• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hate this...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
I hate that I can't truly rejoice with all my heart with friends who are announcing their pregnancies right now. I just found out my best friend is due the same week I was. That was really really hard for me to hear. It's hard to think about the fact that we would be having our first babies together and now are not. It's getting harder and harder to not feel left out as more and more people around me are becoming moms.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sp4rkl3z.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Completely relate, although you are a mother, in your heart ♥
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akrogers13
by Alli on May. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I was due a month after one of my bffs a week after another and 4 days before my sil.. I can somewhat relate and it sucks. Altho I do have two children already so I can't relate on a complete level of your loss but u will always be a mother at heart! I wish there was a magical phrase I could say to help take your pain away, but all I can do is lend a supportive hand! I am so sorry for your loss!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. I think it feels like everyone is pregnant after we lose our babies. It's ok to feel like this. We have all been there. Hugs
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

:( I'm so sorry. I had something similar with my miscarriage...my *former* best friend announced that she was expecting the same week I had been. As if there wasn't enough tension there already...ugh. That wasn't fun. Hugs!!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 5, 2014 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 5, 2014 at 4:24 PM

((Hugs)) 

chicago1
by on May. 5, 2014 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry youre going through this :( 

I think all of us go throuh it at some point. Good thing is that you have this amazing group with amazing ladies that will understand you. I pray that you get past this point soon and dont beat yourself up too much for feeling the way you do, its completely understandable ((hugs))

VWIP31
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Thank you so much ladies for listening to my hurting heart! It's nice to have a place to get the words out. I prayed about this a lot last night. I woke up feeling better. I also woke up feeling excited for my dear friend and wanting to make an effort to be a part of her life during this exciting time for her. It would break my heart to lose her friendship over this and it would break my heart to miss out on the planning and excitement with her! It is important to me to be a part of my friends lives and I KNOW that The Lord will give me the grace to get through this. I have to say she is the sweetest ever and was so heart broken over having to figure out a way to tell me. That meant so much to me that she carefully prayed over her words and timing and be cautious of my hurt as well. That's when I need to make sure I focus on the blessings of this friendship as well! :)
Tranquil_Octopi
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I can understand this. I am sorry for your loss, and I hope you heal well. 

Peregrine
by Carrie on May. 5, 2014 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes peace comes from the most unexpected places.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)