Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

27 weeks (trigger...pregnancy mentioned)

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM
  • 5 Replies
Just checking in....I know that I have been MIA lately...for sanity's sake I had to stay away some and try to stay out of my own head. As many of you know I lost our daughter last July at 20 weeks, well I have now reached 27 weeks with our rainbow. I was and am so relieved to be past the 20 week marker and everyday that I remain pregnant is a miracle but I will admit that I am still so afraid that something will happen to take this one too. I wonder if that feeling will ever go away? I hope those that are also expecting are doing well too and that those who are hoping and praying to be expecting will get their miracle soon. 13 more weeks and I get to meet my rainbow and a new kind of worry will start.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
thurstensmom
by Beth on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 28 weeks 1 day today with my rainbow...we lost our baby last August I was 8 weeks and thought I would feel better once I got past that, then when I didn't I thought "maye once I can feel baby move?" Nope still worrying...I think our minds just don't function quite the same as before the trauma of losing a child...I will feel better once the baby is here, I have just "accepted" I'm going to worry this whole pregnancy ;) Congrats on your rainbow! 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww, congrats! It's also so reassuring to get past that point of viability and to know that if you happened to go into labor or anything, there's a lot they could do to save your little one! That was a huge relief to me this time around. I'm 35 wks now with an induction set for the 26th - so close! 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so glad everything is going smoothly for you hun.

nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

glad everything is going well for you, I am 24 weeks along with my rainbow and still have a tiny fear something will go wrong. We had 3 losses in 2012 and all never made it past 6-8wks so I felt much better when I hit the halfway mark. Think we will all worry until that little bundle is safely in our arms. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

It's understandable to spend some times away when your pregnant again. It is hard enough with the anxiety seeing posts about more losses don't help. I'm so happy your passed that milestone of your loss. It can be a big relief though you do still have that worry. And it kind of stays until you hold your precious rainbow in your arms. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)