Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Concern for my rainbow

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 26 Replies

I had my 36 week growth check ultrasound today and Baby is measuring right on for me - 1 week ahead on his leg and abdomen and 5+ weeks ahead on his head (that's just how I grow 'em...my others have been the same way). But, my amniotic fluid is a little low. Not much, really just below the cut off, but, well, you ladies know. Any amount of worry is just too much. This is supposed to be our last baby and I'm just ready to be done. Ready to have him out and safe. Ready to not worry about the babies inside of me anymore. Ready to just be on the other side of all of this particular kind of worry. I have an appointment with my OB on Friday and another ultrasound next wednesday to re-check the levels, and I'm supposed to be starting my NSTs soon anyway, so he should be well monitored. Anyway, pray for me and this little guy and that we'd make it through the next 16 days till my induction without any problems!! Thanks, Ladies!

by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CDW75
by Candi on Jun. 11, 2014 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Praying!
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 1:45 AM

sending prayers! keep us posted. 36wks means before you know it he will be in your arms!

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Praying! I forgot how close in pregnancy we were :-) I'm 36.5 weeks.
mss119
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Praying! Hopefully the measurement was just off. They had concerns about my fluid levels with my oldest, but even my ob told me that is not a very exact measurement, and things like baby's position and the height of the uterus can change it drastically, when obviously the fluid levels didn't change. Hang in there, baby!
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 11, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Thinking of you! Hope he stays in a bit longer and your NSTs go great. Almost there...hugs!
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM
I'm praying for you! Only 16 days away?! It'll be here before you know it. I hope baby stays in good health until then!
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I know - I have to keep remembering that! Soon. Soon we'll be done. I can do this!

Quoting nmartin15:

sending prayers! keep us posted. 36wks means before you know it he will be in your arms!

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Yes! What's your due date again? I'm the 6th.
Quoting Focused_Mom: Praying! I forgot how close in pregnancy we were :-) I'm 36.5 weeks.
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Thanks. This is what I was getting yesterday as I was looking around...it's a very inexact science to begin with, and to show up this late and be just a hair below the cut off shouldn't be too bad. And I could've just been dehydrated! So I'm making *sure* I get my 2L of water a day now.

Quoting mss119: Praying! Hopefully the measurement was just off. They had concerns about my fluid levels with my oldest, but even my ob told me that is not a very exact measurement, and things like baby's position and the height of the uterus can change it drastically, when obviously the fluid levels didn't change. Hang in there, baby!

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Thanks! I need to get those NSTs scheduled now..hopefully the orders are in.

Quoting Irene1923: Thinking of you! Hope he stays in a bit longer and your NSTs go great. Almost there...hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)