Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I think it happening again;-(

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:49 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hello,Im writing today because in January I found out i was pregnant only to have an early miscarrage a few days later,needless to say i was crushed.Well about a week ago I found out i was pregnant again,this time im a little further along than last time,I noticed light pink on toilet paper one morning and ran to e.r,my hormone levels were at 424,cervix was closed was told implantation bleeding may have occured.That was four days ago,ever since then,every morning when i wake up and go to bathroom i see a little bit of blood,I am freaking out and have my first dr app,im not really having any pregnancy symptoms,and not really crammping just a few pins n prick feelings,what could this be??Also had watery light broen discharge 2 days ago.

by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I've always heard as long as you don't have bright red blood along with pain that it could be normal. I've know a lot of ppl that bled their whole pregnancy off and on.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck to you
zeeleemom
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you Dannimarie418,im keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well tomorrow at the dr;-)

Lovin-angel-mom
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope it goes better for you then it did for me. Good luck
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Just so you know, it doesn't alert the person you are replying to unless you hit quote. And I'll keep my fx for you too :)
zeeleemom
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Dannimarie418: Just so you know, it doesn't alert the person you are replying to unless you hit quote. And I'll keep my fx for you too :)

ohhh ok lol;-)good to knw seen as how im new to this,thnx;-)

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:38 PM
No problem. It's okay. Just don't want you thinking ppl are not responding.

Quoting zeeleemom:

Quoting Dannimarie418: Just so you know, it doesn't alert the person you are replying to unless you hit quote. And I'll keep my fx for you too :)

ohhh ok lol;-)good to knw seen as how im new to this,thnx;-)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 11, 2014 at 11:39 PM

*hugs* a pregnancy after a loss is very nerve racking but just take a deep breathe and take it one day at a time. It can be normal to have spotting in pregnancy. It should be okay if it isn't bright red with clots and your cramping. Just don't loss hope!

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Sometimes it can just be random bleeding. With my 2nd daughter, I had spotting/light bleeding multiple times a day for 2 straight weeks. I was sure I was losing her, but she pulled through. Fingers crossed that everything is okay with you and your little one!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Hugs and try to keep the faith. A little pink/red can be normal. With my rainbow baby I had an irritable cervix. Sex, progestrone pills, and even jumping up real fast would cause me to bleed. There are tons of things that can cause bleeding. About how far along were you when you had your HCG draw?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN