Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? June 15th

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  • 12 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I'm in a lot of pain and bleeding heavily. Not hemmorhaging bleeding though. I had to call into work just a few minutes ago because I cannot focus on taking care of people when I really need to be in the bathroom so frequently talking care of myself. I went to get depends though because I'm not ruining anymore underwear. I've always hated pads.
MuddyHuggies
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM
My kids are home from camping and the sun is shining bright. I haven't had any spotting or discharge in two days so it's a pool party day! My kids invited a few of their friends that also have a father that passed away. So it's going to be an emotional happy day for us. Now I must figure out what to have for dinner lol
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:13 PM
First Father's Day without my dad....it stinks :-(
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:14 PM
:-( hugs.

I hate pads too

Quoting mattiehatter: I'm in a lot of pain and bleeding heavily. Not hemmorhaging bleeding though. I had to call into work just a few minutes ago because I cannot focus on taking care of peyote when I really need to be in the bathroom so frequently talking care of myself. I went to get depends though because I'm not ruining anymore underwear. I've always hated pads.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Awesome! Enjoy!

Quoting MuddyHuggies: My kids are home from camping and the sun is shining bright. I haven't had any spotting or discharge in two days so it's a pool party day! My kids invited a few of their friends that also have a father that passed away. So it's going to be an emotional happy day for us. Now I must figure out what to have for dinner lol
mattiehatter
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:43 PM
They just don't really get the job done. I just caught that my phone changed people to peyote. Good lord my phone is a dick.

Quoting echupko: :-( hugs.

I hate pads too

Quoting mattiehatter: I'm in a lot of pain and bleeding heavily. Not hemmorhaging bleeding though. I had to call into work just a few minutes ago because I cannot focus on taking care of peyote when I really need to be in the bathroom so frequently talking care of myself. I went to get depends though because I'm not ruining anymore underwear. I've always hated pads.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I'm feeling tired, but today is such a good day, I don't care lol. Today is my 12 year wedding anniversary. We had a great date night last night that consisted of amazing Mexican food, and going home to a quiet house for a couple hours. We didn't do a thing, but sit on the couch and enjoy the quiet. We're so old lol.

And if today wasn't a good enough day, I am finally getting rid of the dumb dog that we've been watching the last 3 months. I am SOOOO glad he's finally leaving us!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I totally read it as people! Lol

Quoting mattiehatter: They just don't really get the job done. I just caught that my phone changed people to peyote. Good lord my phone is a dick.

Quoting echupko: :-( hugs.

I hate pads too

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:48 PM

*hugs*

Quoting mattiehatter: I'm in a lot of pain and bleeding heavily. Not hemmorhaging bleeding though. I had to call into work just a few minutes ago because I cannot focus on taking care of people when I really need to be in the bathroom so frequently talking care of myself. I went to get depends though because I'm not ruining anymore underwear. I've always hated pads.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Have fun at the pool! 

Quoting MuddyHuggies: My kids are home from camping and the sun is shining bright. I haven't had any spotting or discharge in two days so it's a pool party day! My kids invited a few of their friends that also have a father that passed away. So it's going to be an emotional happy day for us. Now I must figure out what to have for dinner lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)