Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

M a r c h 28 , 2014 * I didn't know...

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  • 15 Replies
I didn't know I was pregnant until I was told I had a miscarriage. I have been trying for 2 years so you ladies could imagine how destroyed I am. I'm doing much better but I still have my days.
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amber1225
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:35 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. It's so hard to lose something you wanted to badly. I recently lost my second baby in less than three years on 4-19-14. It was the worst most horrifying day of my life. I knew I was pregnant and didn't want to say anything bc I was in fear it would curse me into the same ruptured ectopic pregnancy as the first time. Which happened anyways and I almost lost my life a second time bc of it. I now have no Fallopian tubes and no chance of getting pregnant without IVF , which costs thousands. I still cry everyday, I can't talk or think about it without tearing up. I have two sets of hideous scars that remind me daily of my losses. I have found relief in listening to others stories of having rainbow babies and literature online. I will send you a excerpt from a book that I found relief in. I hve also wanted to be a mommy my entire life and always pictured I would be by now. I have all the other pieces of my happily ever after except a precious baby. You are not alone. Did the doctors know what happened ??? Did they give you the okay to keep trying?
angelbaby_32814
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM
I'm so sorry :'( I was 4 weeks. My period were irregularand i spotted off and on for that month.. I lost my baby 3-28-14 my great grandma 3-30-14 & my bday was 4-9-94.. They said since i cidnt know it.could have been stress or moving heavy objects.. They said it was fine to keep trying but wait a month before doing so :(
Amber1225
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:56 PM

i was about 11 weeks with my most recent. so sorry for all ofyour losses! that is terrible to have one right after another. but atleast they dont suspect anything wrong and have given you the all clear to keep trying. have you looked up any research to naturally help you become pregnant? i read a few places that if you remain still for fifteen minutes or so after having sex your chanes increase, also if you do it doggy style lol

Quoting angelbaby_32814: I'm so sorry :'( I was 4 weeks. My period were irregularand i spotted off and on for that month.. I lost my baby 3-28-14 my great grandma 3-30-14 & my bday was 4-9-94.. They said since i cidnt know it.could have been stress or moving heavy objects.. They said it was fine to keep trying but wait a month before doing so :(

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry. Hugs
angelbaby_32814
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM
I do lay there a few minutes after. I'm scared to do anything like preseed or something. It may make it worst. I take prescribed prenatal.

Quoting Amber1225:

i was about 11 weeks with my most recent. so sorry for all ofyour losses! that is terrible to have one right after another. but atleast they dont suspect anything wrong and have given you the all clear to keep trying. have you looked up any research to naturally help you become pregnant? i read a few places that if you remain still for fifteen minutes or so after having sex your chanes increase, also if you do it doggy style lol

Quoting angelbaby_32814: I'm so sorry :'( I was 4 weeks. My period were irregularand i spotted off and on for that month.. I lost my baby 3-28-14 my great grandma 3-30-14 & my bday was 4-9-94.. They said since i cidnt know it.could have been stress or moving heavy objects.. They said it was fine to keep trying but wait a month before doing so :(

Amber1225
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:29 PM

thats good. try and get some advice from your doctor to about natural ways thatll give you a better shot. best of luck to you!

Quoting angelbaby_32814: I do lay there a few minutes after. I'm scared to do anything like preseed or something. It may make it worst. I take prescribed prenatal.
Quoting Amber1225:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 18, 2014 at 1:07 AM

((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss hun

angelbaby_32814
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 3:54 AM
Thank yall
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I'm so sorry for your losses! My grandmother passed on feb 11 so I thought when I found out Feb 16 that I was pregnant it was our gift back for losing someone so close. Well I lost our Angel on March 16 my birthday was the 21 and we were supposed to Sr or baby that day... then on dh.s birthday on April 13 we found out we were pregnant again! And a week later on Easter we lost our second Angel......

Life really sucks sometimes! I'm so sorry for your losses!! You have found a wonderful support group here in this group! Good luck with everything and I hope you get your rainbow soon!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 18, 2014 at 1:29 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  I would believe it would be incredibly hard trying to process being pregnant and miscarrying the same day. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)