• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hide my tears it's called coping. I think.

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

It's been a rough week. A rough 33 weeks. I am trying to stay positie for my little one, but I am losing the battle. I still need to break my silence and tell the father, but what if I lose this baby too? He already thinks that I got rid of one. I need to tell someone. I cry for Amir at night when everyone goes to sleep. Cry and rub my tummy and  wish I could go back in time and that nausea didn't exist. Cry and wish I could tell my family and that I was heartbroken. Any advice on how to tell him? My hormones hope he'll stop being a jerk. I know that it's undue self-inflicted stress, but I can't help it. If my family knew, then they'd pity me. I don't want pity or any stupid remarks like I'm too old anyway. My eyes are always puffy in the morning because I cry myself to sleep.I'm tired of holding back tears. Frustration.

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:53 PM
I'm so sorry hun. How far along are u with this pregnancy?
angelsinmyheart
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Quoting akrogers13: I'm so sorry hun. How far along are u with this pregnancy?

Thankyou. I'm 6 weeks 2 days. i lost my angel at early 8 weeks. Grieving in silence is hard.

akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:27 PM
You shouldn't have to grieve in silence. I'm so sorry for your loss.. people can be so sensitive sometimes (I've found that I've become numb to any other issue besides the death of a lived one, including pregnancy loss)

Give yourself some time. This baby needs to be loved just as you lived your Angel! But giving yourself time to think before letting baby daddy know might be a good thing for you! Do what you feel is best, but the sooner you tell him, the sooner you are going to feel that weight lifted.. good luck hun.. we are all here for u!

Quoting angelsinmyheart:

Quoting akrogers13: I'm so sorry hun. How far along are u with this pregnancy?

Thankyou. I'm 6 weeks 2 days. i lost my angel at early 8 weeks. Grieving in silence is hard.

Blessed2585
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers! 

angelsinmyheart
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Quoting Blessed2585:

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers! 

Thankyou
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)