Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? June 29

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:31 AM
  • 19 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
It's the lottery and I won again
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Ok I have to admit something. I always say I hate dogs but I am getting Gemma a puppy. We went to the pet store the other day and I set her seat on the floor by the puppy cage and her eyes got all big, she tucked in her lip which is her determined face, and I swear she was trying to sit up to get closer. Soooo we are getting her a puppy real soon.
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Do you know what kind you want?

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Ok I have to admit something. I always say I hate dogs but I am getting Gemma a puppy. We went to the pet store the other day and I set her seat on the floor by the puppy cage and her eyes got all big, she tucked in her lip which is her determined face, and I swear she was trying to sit up to get closer. Soooo we are getting her a puppy real soon.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:54 PM
I'm so hot! I don't know why anyone in their right mind would choose to live in AZ. If I had my say, I'd find a cooler place to live. I am so over the heat.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Good luck with a puppy! Any idea what kind you want yet?

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Ok I have to admit something. I always say I hate dogs but I am getting Gemma a puppy. We went to the pet store the other day and I set her seat on the floor by the puppy cage and her eyes got all big, she tucked in her lip which is her determined face, and I swear she was trying to sit up to get closer. Soooo we are getting her a puppy real soon.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM
I'm just so depressed today. For a while I've had this feeling my MMC was a girl. Everyone is having girls this year. My best friend found out yesterday she's having a girl and I'm happy for her, I am, I just feel so devastated for my own situation and never getting to find out what sex my baby was. On top of that, my first due date is around the corner, my second right after that, I'm not getting pregnant as quickly as I hoped and expected, my deceased children aren't being counted by anyone but myself as real people (not even by DF) and Angela posted something earlier that triggered me and I just can't stop crying today. I need a break. I've been really busy trying to get completely moved out of my old house (tomorrow we give the keys back), planning DS3'S birthday party, trying to clean my house because I'm having unexpected guests tonight...I'm just at my breaking point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:01 PM
It will for sure be a pittbull. I'm just looking for a breeder I feel comfortable with.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Good luck with a puppy! Any idea what kind you want yet?

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:03 PM
For sure a pittbull. I'm just finding a breeder I feel comfortable with.

Quoting Irene1923: Do you know what kind you want?

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Sorry that today sucks. When it rains, it pours, right? Hang in there, girl!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: I'm just so depressed today. For a while I've had this feeling my MMC was a girl. Everyone is having girls this year. My best friend found out yesterday she's having a girl and I'm happy for her, I am, I just feel so devastated for my own situation and never getting to find out what sex my baby was. On top of that, my first due date is around the corner, my second right after that, I'm not getting pregnant as quickly as I hoped and expected, my deceased children aren't being counted by anyone but myself as real people (not even by DF) and Angela posted something earlier that triggered me and I just can't stop crying today. I need a break. I've been really busy trying to get completely moved out of my old house (tomorrow we give the keys back), planning DS3'S birthday party, trying to clean my house because I'm having unexpected guests tonight...I'm just at my breaking point.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Have you thought about rescuing one?

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: For sure a pittbull. I'm just finding a breeder I feel comfortable with.

Quoting Irene1923: Do you know what kind you want?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)