Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I must be nuts!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
Maybe it's because I want a baby so badly, but I swear I'm pregnant. AF isn't due till the 9th. But my body feels different. First my boobs ache. I am craving yeasty carbs like no tomorrow. I'm so sleepy that I took a nap two hours after I woke up. I had one sip of a strawberry maragrita and gagged. I totally lost it over something so minor I feel like an ass about it now.
I refuse to test early. Although the four FRERs in my drawer are calling to me like a sirens song.
realistically I know that all these things are more than likely psychosomatic. Its too early. But... I'm crazy right?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Won't know if you're crazy till you test. ;) But in all seriousness, yeah, I've had every symptom in the book and not been pg (particularly when TTC), but then there are also those women who swear they knew that early, so it's hard to say! The 2ww is never any fun!!! I'd start testing with one of those FRERs on Thursday. :)
Angela4boys
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM
If you have progesterone I'd start using it! And if you don't have any, I'd get some and start using it...just to be extra proactive. :).
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM

It's really hard to say but sometimes you just know because I did with my rainbow baby and I think I tested like 4ish days before my missed period.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Your not crazy hon. Sometimes you just know. And we know our bodies. I hope you get your BFP!

nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:51 PM

not crazy, sometimes you just know. i will say that I am one of those women who just know. but the times i tested early, i miscarried and was devastated and vowed never to test early again. so as a few suggested, take progesterone just in case, hope you take prenatals if trying to conceive, if not start now. and try not to go too nuts until aunt flow doesnt show. good luck on a pos test!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)