Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lh surge *update bottom of pg1*

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM
  • 15 Replies
Will I'm guessing my surge in cd7 this cycle was a false surge because I started getting ewcm again on cd12 -14 with+opks starting at cd 12 and still positive today on cd 17. I asked the ttc group but thought I'd ask if anyone went thru this after a mc.. I had a normal cycle and got pregnant right after the first mc but mc that one at 5 weeks. That next cycle I had no o symptoms and in guessing was anovulatory.. the second cycle (last month) I o'd on cd 12 so a few days early.. and now this cycle I had a false surge a week after my period and now this giant surge. My normal cycle is 28/29 days...

Ok so I had the first round of ewcm cd 12, 13 and 14... 15 &16 I was dry and today cd17, I had huge globs of ewcm again......

Thoughts anyone? I was reading that you can get a few days of positives sometimes, but 5? I only got to start temping cd 12+ but they have all been about the same, no shift.. am I not even ovulating? Did I possibly just miss the temp change since I started late? Are my hormones off? Blahhhh...
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Honestly hun I have no clue because when we were ttc our rainbow baby we just went with the flow and didn't track ovulation or anything.   But I will bump this for ya and I hope you can get your answer.

akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Thanks.. my o is really easy to track normally.. only reason I started taking ipks and temping this cycle was because of the surge I had so early on... and then started getting symptoms again a week later... I need to stop. But I'm obsessed.. lol

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Honestly hun I have no clue because when we were ttc our rainbow baby we just went with the flow and didn't track ovulation or anything.   But I will bump this for ya and I hope you can get your answer.

Angela4boys
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:27 AM
I wish I had a solid answer. I don't. It does sound like this would be a great month for lots of BDing!
akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Lol yes we've been at it all month.. I'm just so confused. Lol.. well see what today's days.. I'm also giving my dr a call to see what she says

Quoting Angela4boys: I wish I had a solid answer. I don't. It does sound like this would be a great month for lots of BDing!
Angela4boys
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Well report back :). I'm curious what she says :). If you don't mind of course ;)

Quoting akrogers13: Lol yes we've been at it all month.. I'm just so confused. Lol.. well see what today's days.. I'm also giving my dr a call to see what she says

Quoting Angela4boys: I wish I had a solid answer. I don't. It does sound like this would be a great month for lots of BDing!
akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Quoting Angela4boys: Well report back :). I'm curious what she says :). If you don't mind of course ;)

Quoting akrogers13: Lol yes we've been at it all month.. I'm just so confused. Lol.. well see what today's days.. I'm also giving my dr a call to see what she says

I'll let u guys know of course ;-).. I'm nervous to call since I called about my first surge and was told not to worry, that it was just a false surge.. and she was right.. now I have a feeling she is going to say the same thing... I kind of have a feeling, after reading a million things on the interwebs, that it's back to back surges and that I haven't ovulated yet.. what I really don't want to hear is that I most likely won't ovulate this month...
Angela4boys
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:33 PM
It gets really frustrating when they don't seem as concerned as we do.

Quoting akrogers13:
Quoting Angela4boys: Well report back :). I'm curious what she says :). If you don't mind of course ;)

I'll let u guys know of course ;-).. I'm nervous to call since I called about my first surge and was told not to worry, that it was just a false surge.. and she was right.. now I have a feeling she is going to say the same thing... I kind of have a feeling, after reading a million things on the interwebs, that it's back to back surges and that I haven't ovulated yet.. what I really don't want to hear is that I most likely won't ovulate this month...
akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Yeah.. I'm waiting for the call back.. but I already know what she'll say.. I think by her saying it tho it'll help it click in my mind.. I'm hiding into hope that I've already ovulated and will have a "normal" length cycle... I've been so crampy and achy in my uterus and overies this whole month! I feel like my body is working too hard and it's just not going to happen this month :-( it makes me sad even tho I really shouldn't be.. I've been thru infertility before and it's likely to happen again.. I think I'm most frustrated at the fact that the two times I didn't have to work at it, I lost both babies.. I want to be able to just be pregnant and not jump thru a million hoops to get there

Quoting Angela4boys: It gets really frustrating when they don't seem as concerned as we do.
Quoting akrogers13:

akrogers13
by Alli on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Mobile Photo

Mmk well this is + #6 in a row.. but my dr's nurse called back and said that it's "normal".. and that it sounds like I ovulated on time...... I sure hope so.. I asked if it's possible if I just haven't ovulated yet and she said that it's possible but it sounds like I've already ovulated.... I have never had ewcm this long, and I've been cramping too (which I guess isn't that unusual after ovulation).... guess we will wait and see... af is due july 11 so I guess that puts me at 4 dpo? I think.. lol
Angela4boys
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:49 PM
I know that the first positive opk is the only one that counts...and that you should ovulate within 12-48 hours...would that timing be right for 4dpo?

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Mmk well this is + #6 in a row.. but my dr's nurse called back and said that it's "normal".. and that it sounds like I ovulated on time...... I sure hope so.. I asked if it's possible if I just haven't ovulated yet and she said that it's possible but it sounds like I've already ovulated.... I have never had ewcm this long, and I've been cramping too (which I guess isn't that unusual after ovulation).... guess we will wait and see... af is due july 11 so I guess that puts me at 4 dpo? I think.. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)