Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Where are you in your journey?
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Replies (51-60):
angelbaby_32814
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 12:18 AM
July 5th will be exactly 100 days since my first loss (found out the same day i lost the baby).. nothing else.. gonna try a new medicine soon
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 1, 2014 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

Quoting angelbaby_32814: July 5th will be exactly 100 days since my first loss (found out the same day i lost the baby).. nothing else.. gonna try a new medicine soon
Kageegirl
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:31 AM
I am 3 years and 6 months out from my miscarriage that accured at 10 weeks. My youngest was 5 months at the time. We have not added to our family since then. Dh got a vesctomny right after the miscarriage. I was against it because I wanted another baby, but him not so much. We have however managed to moved past all that. Dh started up his own remodeling company and we recently got custody of dh's 13 year old daughter.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM
I am in the angry stage of all my grief cycles. Wanna join me, there's an open bar?
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Yea, I'm down for that. Since I'm not pregnant...I'm allowed. One of the perks I guess.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I am in the angry stage of all my grief cycles. Wanna join me, there's an open bar?
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:56 AM
You've been a champ...much more of a lady than I would have been (((hugs)))

Quoting Kageegirl: I am 3 years and 6 months out from my miscarriage that accured at 10 weeks. My youngest was 5 months at the time. We have not added to our family since then. Dh got a vesctomny right after the miscarriage. I was against it because I wanted another baby, but him not so much. We have however managed to moved past all that. Dh started up his own remodeling company and we recently got custody of dh's 13 year old daughter.
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 7:38 PM

7 months since my loss. We are hoping to conceive again soon.

dj_kern
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:11 PM
I'm almost 2 years since my first, 1 year 2/3 months since 2nd loss, almost 1 year since my 3rd loss. We have been trying since, but no luck this past year. I've been tested for a lot if stuff, I'm as healthy as can be my ovaries are producing healthy fertilizable eggs. The only thing I know I have is hashimotos thyroid issue, which I've had for 6 years now. Hoping and praying for another baby, because my heart is empty without another little one in my life. I have 2 boys 11 and almost 7. Had a tubal ligation, then a tubal reversal march 2012. Hubby wants to be done trying in October when I turn 32, but I'm not sure i will be ready to let go if I'm not prego by then.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:17 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. TTC is a big decision, and such an exciting time :)

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

7 months since my loss. We are hoping to conceive again soon.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:22 AM
32! No, 32 is still a youngin'! I want you to have your rainbow, and reversal baby :)

So with the Hashimostos, have you not been able to get yourself in balance? We have had a few other ladies in this group with that....I know several, once they found their balance, they were able to have their rainbows.

Quoting dj_kern: I'm almost 2 years since my first, 1 year 2/3 months since 2nd loss, almost 1 year since my 3rd loss. We have been trying since, but no luck this past year. I've been tested for a lot if stuff, I'm as healthy as can be my ovaries are producing healthy fertilizable eggs. The only thing I know I have is hashimotos thyroid issue, which I've had for 6 years now. Hoping and praying for another baby, because my heart is empty without another little one in my life. I have 2 boys 11 and almost 7. Had a tubal ligation, then a tubal reversal march 2012. Hubby wants to be done trying in October when I turn 32, but I'm not sure i will be ready to let go if I'm not prego by then.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN