Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 7th

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM
  • 33 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Busy. I feel like I GO all week long. I just want to stay home one day, just me and Gemma though these kids are up my ass all dang day.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I'm drained. I woke up at 5 this morning, headed over to my mom's house to water the grass and feed the guinea pigs, and then I'm going to run by the grocery store and then park my happy butt on the couch the rest of the day. No one will be there to bug me, so I can relax and watch movies or read a book all day long.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Doing good- confused in the head, but that's normal.

Vacation was nice. Dh and dd were "well enough" to come with me to head north. I got to see my mentor/old friend. It was so nice to see her, but my heart tore seeing her in the condition she was in. She enjoyed seeing the pictures of my lil girl and the other photos of my family I brought. One of the odd ball photos I brought along included a picture of a heron I took many years ago. When she saw that photo she explained to me that with each move (from one residence to another before and including her transfer to the nursing home) her family would take more and more of her things- including the photo of the heron I had previously given her all those years prior. It hurt to hear that- but at least I gave back to her that which was meant for her.

She can't walk, see well, hear well, and due to strokes she's had her memory isn't as good. If there was anything I could do to help her- I would! I couldn't stand to see her in the condition she was in. Her arms were bruised from tests (don't ask me what tests they do). She feels prisioned- and to sit in a wheelchair all day and stay wherever they are placed really makes one feel stuck.

Vacation continued at my parents camp, and dd did not like the attempt to swim in the lake- she went face first and drank lake water (yuck), and that was the end of swimming for her. She loved riding on my parents boat. Dh and I enjoyed swimming- a little too much.

Once we got home, I hardly cooked a meal. We have eaten out or at dh's parents so much- it has been nice for the break.

Now to return to "normal" daily life.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Tired but a good tired! I slept 12 hours last night! It was great! And have some good energy and motivation! Yay! Now only of I can find a job :(
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Lol when does school start? Kick them outside for most the day and lock the doors. But of course leave put water and drinks....

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Busy. I feel like I GO all week long. I just want to stay home one day, just me and Gemma though these kids are up my ass all dang day.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM
That sounds like a great plan! Enjoy!

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: I'm drained. I woke up at 5 this morning, headed over to my mom's house to water the grass and feed the guinea pigs, and then I'm going to run by the grocery store and then park my happy butt on the couch the rest of the day. No one will be there to bug me, so I can relax and watch movies or read a book all day long.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Glad your vacation went well.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Doing good- confused in the head, but that's normal.

Vacation was nice. Dh and dd were "well enough" to come with me to head north. I got to see my mentor/old friend. It was so nice to see her, but my heart tore seeing her in the condition she was in. She enjoyed seeing the pictures of my lil girl and the other photos of my family I brought. One of the odd ball photos I brought along included a picture of a heron I took many years ago. When she saw that photo she explained to me that with each move (from one residence to another before and including her transfer to the nursing home) her family would take more and more of her things- including the photo of the heron I had previously given her all those years prior. It hurt to hear that- but at least I gave back to her that which was meant for her.

She can't walk, see well, hear well, and due to strokes she's had her memory isn't as good. If there was anything I could do to help her- I would! I couldn't stand to see her in the condition she was in. Her arms were bruised from tests (don't ask me what tests they do). She feels prisioned- and to sit in a wheelchair all day and stay wherever they are placed really makes one feel stuck.

Vacation continued at my parents camp, and dd did not like the attempt to swim in the lake- she went face first and drank lake water (yuck), and that was the end of swimming for her. She loved riding on my parents boat. Dh and I enjoyed swimming- a little too much.

Once we got home, I hardly cooked a meal. We have eaten out or at dh's parents so much- it has been nice for the break.

Now to return to "normal" daily life.

Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Ugh. I am exhausted, hurting, and super nauseated. And I got a dumb speeding ticket this morning so was late to work. I saw a cop pulled over on the shoulder behind another car so I switched lanes. I wasn't speeding at that pt, and then I saw the sign for 60mph (was in a 40mph zone) and without thinking I started to speed up. I wasn't far from the sign at all and just didn't give it a second thought. The cop immediately pulled out from behind the guy he had pulled over and pulled me over. Before his lights came on, I was already well into the 60mph zone and going 53. I know it was my fault, as I was technically speeding, but it irks me that I was literally a few yds away from the speed increase. I won't be doing that again. So I am at work...annoyed, cranky, trying not to throw up while wiggling around in my super uncomfy chair hoping the back npain and cramps stop. It could be worse, I know, but I want a redo of this morning.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:15 PM

That does sound like a rough start to to day. Hope the rest of today goes better. 

Quoting Irene1923: Ugh. I am exhausted, hurting, and super nauseated. And I got a dumb speeding ticket this morning so was late to work. I saw a cop pulled over on the shoulder behind another car so I switched lanes. I wasn't speeding at that pt, and then I saw the sign for 60mph (was in a 40mph zone) and without thinking I started to speed up. I wasn't far from the sign at all and just didn't give it a second thought. The cop immediately pulled out from behind the guy he had pulled over and pulled me over. Before his lights came on, I was already well into the 60mph zone and going 53. I know it was my fault, as I was technically speeding, but it irks me that I was literally a few yds away from the speed increase. I won't be doing that again. So I am at work...annoyed, cranky, trying not to throw up while wiggling around in my super uncomfy chair hoping the back npain and cramps stop. It could be worse, I know, but I want a redo of this morning.

Peregrine
by Carrie on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I'm ok. Slightly crampy but still metal mouth. No blood, but if AF is going to show it will be here by Wednesday. I'm at work now. I tempted fate and wore cream colored linen pants. If I'm going to get my period today is the wardrobe to do it.
Course I'm still exhausted, my boobs hurt so badly I want to remove them and moody.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)