Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I post it every month so here's another month gone by...

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:10 AM
  • 14 Replies

Today makes 6mo since my angel grew wings. So glad the crippling pain is now just an ache........

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs! I'm glad the pain is not as bad as it was. I still have my days...some are good and some suck but the good days are starting to out way the bad.
stcy79
by Stacey on Jul. 10, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hug to u as well. Prayers said for u to have strength on those hard days when the heart is heavy...... I have more like, little moments of sadness instead of hour and full days. Sometimes time sucks but when it comes to healing it can be amazing.

Quoting CDW75: Hugs! I'm glad the pain is not as bad as it was. I still have my days...some are good and some suck but the good days are starting to out way the bad.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 10, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) i'm glad it has gotten better for you.

bellaa90
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Big hugs
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:20 AM
I agree with candi my good days are outweighing the bad. But those bad days still linger. Yesterday i was driving home in bumper to bumper traffic and got stuck in thought. Then boom I was crying.
stcy79
by Stacey on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I hate when that happens.  I still have moment but not full blown hours or day. Now if im close to af and hormonal,  it can be awful,  but it has been  more about ttc.

Quoting Dannimarie418: I agree with candi my good days are outweighing the bad. But those bad days still linger. Yesterday i was driving home in bumper to bumper traffic and got stuck in thought. Then boom I was crying.

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 11, 2014 at 11:36 AM
I think that's what triggers mine too. Knowing it's taking awhile to get my BFP. I'm excited for the RE tmo morning. Once I get outta work I know the time will fly by! So it needs to hurry. Hopefully my follies are big enough so I can do the trigger tmo!!!

Quoting stcy79:

I hate when that happens.  I still have moment but not full blown hours or day. Now if im close to af and hormonal,  it can be awful,  but it has been  more about ttc.

Quoting Dannimarie418: I agree with candi my good days are outweighing the bad. But those bad days still linger. Yesterday i was driving home in bumper to bumper traffic and got stuck in thought. Then boom I was crying.

stcy79
by Stacey on Jul. 11, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Time is so flippen slow when u want something!!! Prayers said for ur follies to be nice and big but not to big:)

Quoting Dannimarie418: I think that's what triggers mine too. Knowing it's taking awhile to get my BFP. I'm excited for the RE tmo morning. Once I get outta work I know the time will fly by! So it needs to hurry. Hopefully my follies are big enough so I can do the trigger tmo!!!
Quoting stcy79:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN