Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

return to zero

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM
  • 36 Replies
Had a loss april 19 the 2014 just watched return to zero . And Wow good movie but so sad and showes you how insessitive ppl can be.
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Return to zero is the name of the movie?
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Yea on Lifetime it came out in like may I think. It's about miscarriage. 

Quoting echupko: Return to zero is the name of the movie?

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:28 PM

It is a nice movie but I really didn't relate to it that much. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I thought it was a good movie...brought back a lot of memories for me. I had a hard time relating to her level of anger though! I don't think I went through that phase much, and hers made me uncomfortable.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I agree with this. Maybe we should all write life time and tell them we want them to do a series showing different women and how they dealt with loss. Like the zombie mode, the creepy staring at pregnant women and babies mode, the hiding from all things baby mode, desperate TTC mode followed by wtf was I thinking I am not taking a test mode, and then pregnancy after loss the roller coaster to hell, er Heaven.

Quoting Angela4boys: I thought it was a good movie...brought back a lot of memories for me. I had a hard time relating to her level of anger though! I don't think I went through that phase much, and hers made me uncomfortable.
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I haven't seen it yet. Is it available anywhere to watch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Test -aholics ;)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Yes I agree with this. Maybe we should all write life time and tell them we want them to do a series showing different women and how they dealt with loss. Like the zombie mode, the creepy staring at pregnant women and babies mode, the hiding from all things baby mode, desperate TTC mode followed by wtf was I thinking I am not taking a test mode, and then pregnancy after loss the roller coaster to hell, er Heaven.

Quoting Angela4boys: I thought it was a good movie...brought back a lot of memories for me. I had a hard time relating to her level of anger though! I don't think I went through that phase much, and hers made me uncomfortable.
kimscorner
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:36 AM

They should do a more "realistic" movie about the rollar coaster of emotions and even different time frames of miscarriage.  I could never imagine losing a child so late in pregnancy.  ?Fortunately? for me, my loss was between 8-10 weeks.  Still sad because we did get to hear the heartbeat once during an intravaginal ultrasound....but I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to lose it so close to delivery date.  To have a perfectly beautiful little baby completely formed and to know the sex (I didn't since I wasn't that far along).

This movie really only made her out to be so angry, and honestly...a bitch.  I completely understand anger/hurt/depression but if I knew someone that was acting how she did after a loss, I know I would have spoke up and told her she was too angry and bitter and needed to seek some professional counseling/help.

I would NOT recommend this movie to anyone....whether they've suffered a loss or not.  The movie was very disappointing. :(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Not sure.  You can check Redbox a lot of lifetime movies that preimere show up there.

Quoting jessica11r: I haven't seen it yet. Is it available anywhere to watch?

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I so agree!  I got so angry at HER while watching it! I mean I have heard and seen people angry but not to the point they are such a bitch no one wants to be around them!  That I just couldn't understand at all.  So I don't like majority of the movie because she was like angry the whole time ha ha. 

Quoting kimscorner:

They should do a more "realistic" movie about the rollar coaster of emotions and even different time frames of miscarriage.  I could never imagine losing a child so late in pregnancy.  ?Fortunately? for me, my loss was between 8-10 weeks.  Still sad because we did get to hear the heartbeat once during an intravaginal ultrasound....but I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to lose it so close to delivery date.  To have a perfectly beautiful little baby completely formed and to know the sex (I didn't since I wasn't that far along).

This movie really only made her out to be so angry, and honestly...a bitch.  I completely understand anger/hurt/depression but if I knew someone that was acting how she did after a loss, I know I would have spoke up and told her she was too angry and bitter and needed to seek some professional counseling/help.

I would NOT recommend this movie to anyone....whether they've suffered a loss or not.  The movie was very disappointing. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)