Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Could this be my rainbow? Trigger warning test mentioned!

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:35 PM
  • 16 Replies

by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:47 PM

I see it better in the first pic. Hope it's your rainbow!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM
I see it! Keep us posted!!!!!!!!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:09 AM
Yay! I hope this is it hunny!
akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I see it!! My first test was super faint too.. and I tested every day after and the lines kept getting darker!! Good luck!!!
Shorty6160
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Yeah I have been driving myself crazy! I thought it would be darker this morning but it's the same! I just want a nice clear postive so I can be happy!

Quoting akrogers13: I see it!! My first test was super faint too.. and I tested every day after and the lines kept getting darker!! Good luck!!!

akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Well my first two were super faint and the third day it darkened.. the one unlabeled is 12dpo

Quoting Shorty6160:

Yeah I have been driving myself crazy! I thought it would be darker this morning but it's the same! I just want a nice clear postive so I can be happy!

Quoting akrogers13: I see it!! My first test was super faint too.. and I tested every day after and the lines kept getting darker!! Good luck!!!

Shorty6160
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Well I hope I follow in your footsteps I think god is teaching me patients lol I hate waiting! Thanks for sharing you give me hope!

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Well my first two were super faint and the third day it darkened.. the one unlabeled is 12dpo
Quoting Shorty6160:

akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Mobile Photo

This was yesterday at 13dpo.. sry, forgot to add this one lol

I went for a blood draw Wed and it was at only 23.2 "barely pregnant" so hopefully today we get done promising numbers!!!

Quoting Shorty6160:

Well I hope I follow in your footsteps I think god is teaching me patients lol I hate waiting! Thanks for sharing you give me hope!

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting Shorty6160:

Shorty6160
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:26 PM

I thought those test only picked up on 25 and higher guess not huh! I'm praying for a nice high number for you! 

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

This was yesterday at 13dpo.. sry, forgot to add this one lol I went for a blood draw Wed and it was at only 23.2 "barely pregnant" so hopefully today we get done promising numbers!!!
Quoting Shorty6160:

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting Shorty6160:

akrogers13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:19 PM
I know the frer picks up waaay less.. but what I've been told is that the dollar tests week basically pick up 25 no matter what but could potentially pick up less... these would have had to pick up about 12! My first lab on lab on Wednesday was 23.2... I'm dying here waiting for today's results!

Quoting Shorty6160:

I thought those test only picked up on 25 and higher guess not huh! I'm praying for a nice high number for you! 

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

This was yesterday at 13dpo.. sry, forgot to add this one lol

I went for a blood draw Wed and it was at only 23.2 "barely pregnant" so hopefully today we get done promising numbers!!!

Quoting Shorty6160:

Quoting akrogers13:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting Shorty6160:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN