Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 12

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:48 AM
  • 19 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Meserably sick with whatever Christian had/has.  Ugh this sucks!  And I swear I always get sick the week our start working out!  It just always happens like that and usually sets me back and I give up ha ha.  Oh and DH works ALL day today!  Awesome!  That too always happens when I'm sick! 

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Frustrated, sleep deprived, hormonal and very emotional. I was so excited to be going home today with my rainbow baby, only to be told his bilirubin counts were slightly high. And by slightly, I mean 1 pt. above normal. Now they want to keep us and have started him on the light therapy. My husband is mad because they did this with our daughter 8 years ago, and our pediatrician had said her numbers weren't high enough to have kept her. Logan's number are less than what hers were. But because our pediatricians aren't contracted with the hospital, we have to wait to see the on call doctor and argue with her. I just want to go home with my baby. The whole situation mixed with my dang hormones is making me cry
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Awe, I'm sorry! I sure hope you feel better soon! Hopefully the kids will be extra nice for their momma today.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Meserably sick with whatever Christian had/has.  Ugh this sucks!  And I swear I always get sick the week our start working out!  It just always happens like that and usually sets me back and I give up ha ha.  Oh and DH works ALL day today!  Awesome!  That too always happens when I'm sick! 

mattiehatter
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Absolutely horrible. My throat started to hurt and I started to run a fever. I became fearful that I had strep. Nope! I have thrush and it's a really bad case. Wondering why I couldn't end up with a normal yeast infection in my nether regions like a normal person.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM

*hugs*  That is pretty frustrating. Can you just refuse their treatment and tell them you will contact his pediatrician and get her opinion?  I know adults can leave Against Medical Advice, not sure if you can do that with babies.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Frustrated, sleep deprived, hormonal and very emotional. I was so excited to be going home today with my rainbow baby, only to be told his bilirubin counts were slightly high. And by slightly, I mean 1 pt. above normal. Now they want to keep us and have started him on the light therapy. My husband is mad because they did this with our daughter 8 years ago, and our pediatrician had said her numbers weren't high enough to have kept her. Logan's number are less than what hers were. But because our pediatricians aren't contracted with the hospital, we have to wait to see the on call doctor and argue with her. I just want to go home with my baby. The whole situation mixed with my dang hormones is making me cry

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Me too.  Ha a little.  I realized I missed a First Aid Certification class this morning and that just wasted $80 so I've been crabby with the kids since.  I greatly dislike wasting money especially when we are so tight at the moment.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Awe, I'm sorry! I sure hope you feel better soon! Hopefully the kids will be extra nice for their momma today.
Quoting blessedmommie07:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Oh no that sucks.  Hope you feel better.  Trust me I think it is much worse down there.

Quoting mattiehatter: Absolutely horrible. My throat started to hurt and I started to run a fever. I became fearful that I had strep. Nope! I have thrush and it's a really bad case. Wondering why I couldn't end up with a normal yeast infection in my nether regions like a normal person.

mattiehatter
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:39 PM
I dunno. I will take vaginal itchiness and burning that can be treated much more easily than this. It's down the back my tongue and a spot on my throat. It makes my ears hurt. I spent half an hour deep throating Popsicles to numb it. At least I finally broke the fever that accompanied it.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Oh no that sucks.  Hope you feel better.  Trust me I think it is much worse down there.

Quoting mattiehatter: Absolutely horrible. My throat started to hurt and I started to run a fever. I became fearful that I had strep. Nope! I have thrush and it's a really bad case. Wondering why I couldn't end up with a normal yeast infection in my nether regions like a normal person.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM
I cafemom on my treadmill now. It's my deal with myself. I can't get on social media (minus Gemma's page) until I do my 30 minutes on this hell machine. So I compromised with myself and answer posts during my warm up and cool down. Yes I talk to myself and yes we sometimes have arguments but the good news is I always win!
Lol. I typed win and my phone added an E it knows me so well
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:14 PM

And apparently good at deep throating!  LOL I'm sorry I just thought you could use the laugh ;)

Quoting mattiehatter: I dunno. I will take vaginal itchiness and burning that can be treated much more easily than this. It's down the back my tongue and a spot on my throat. It makes my ears hurt. I spent half an hour deep throating Popsicles to numb it. At least I finally broke the fever that accompanied it.
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN