Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

help please!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:38 PM
  • 9 Replies
last month during the first week I went through a miscarriage. I was approximately 5 weeks in 4 days. I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound done and they seen the baby or the sack still inside but shortly after that i had bled blood clots and I assumed I had passed the baby. Now a little over a month later I am bleeding huge clots again. What's going on? This is nothing like my last miscarriage. Im so confused. .
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM
It could be your period. Some women have hellish first periods. Did the doctor monitor your HCG after your loss? Hugs honey
Shaddowkat10129
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:51 PM
I didn't go back to the Dr. I know I should have, but he was always so mean and shown no concern for how I felt. Never answered any questions, and made me feel awful. .

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: It could be your period. Some women have hellish first periods. Did the doctor monitor your HCG after your loss? Hugs honey
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I agree could be your first period.  I would get checked, even get a new doctor.

Shaddowkat10129
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 7:57 PM
I live in a small town, getting a new Dr is not that easy. Would you wait until Monday, or go to the er? This didn't happen last time, and part of me wasn't sure if it so came out or not. . The bleeding and clotting is just like it happened during the miscarriages

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I agree could be your first period.  I would get checked, even get a new doctor.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 12, 2014 at 8:13 PM

If your bleeding more than one pad an hour and the pain is so bad you can't stand it then I would go to the ER.

Quoting Shaddowkat10129: I live in a small town, getting a new Dr is not that easy. Would you wait until Monday, or go to the er? This didn't happen last time, and part of me wasn't sure if it so came out or not. . The bleeding and clotting is just like it happened during the miscarriages
Quoting blessedmommie07:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:10 AM
It's really probably your first period but it could be left over tissue. Did you monitor your HCG with home pregnancy tests?

Quoting Shaddowkat10129: I didn't go back to the Dr. I know I should have, but he was always so mean and shown no concern for how I felt. Never answered any questions, and made me feel awful. .

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: It could be your period. Some women have hellish first periods. Did the doctor monitor your HCG after your loss? Hugs honey
Shaddowkat10129
by Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 12:35 AM
No. I haven't done anything. I know, I should have. But that was my second loss this year alone, and I couldn't even look at anything baby/pregnancy related. Still can't. I hope it's my pd. Going to call around on Monday for a new Dr even if I have to make a long drive. I don't know why I keep miscarrying.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: It's really probably your first period but it could be left over tissue. Did you monitor your HCG with home pregnancy tests?

Quoting Shaddowkat10129: I didn't go back to the Dr. I know I should have, but he was always so mean and shown no concern for how I felt. Never answered any questions, and made me feel awful. .

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Please call around! My first loss was with a shitty doc who pretty much said tough luck. My third loss and rainbow pregnancy was with my new doctor and the whole experience was different. My doc gave me her cell number and if I texted she would text back. She read my "paper strip" for contraction through a video message the nurse took because she was out of town. It mad the whole experience safe and comforting. Even when I delivered my 19 week loss she made the tradgedy calm and memorable. So yes, shop around. It helps so much. Maybe not even medically but emotionally.

Quoting Shaddowkat10129: No. I haven't done anything. I know, I should have. But that was my second loss this year alone, and I couldn't even look at anything baby/pregnancy related. Still can't. I hope it's my pd. Going to call around on Monday for a new Dr even if I have to make a long drive. I don't know why I keep miscarrying.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: It's really probably your first period but it could be left over tissue. Did you monitor your HCG with home pregnancy tests?

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM
I agree, because my firsts were.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)