Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

OT or not: What are you looking forward to?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM
  • 34 Replies
Life has a way of becoming overwhelming! It's easy to let stress and sadness overshadow happy and fun things. What are some things that you are looking forward to? Doesn't matter how big or small they are. Let's try to give some attention to some fun things today :).
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Fall! I am ridiculously excited about the arrival of fall! It's only about two months away...and I'm already dreaming of all things fall!

(I decorated a cake with fall sprinkles two days ago, hahaha)
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I'm looking forward to fall/winter because I hate the hot weather and this summer has been a really hot one for us.  Also looking forward to my rainbow babies 3rd bday in October.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 17, 2014 at 12:27 PM

1. Going to my hometown to go to the county fair (bringing dd and dh). I haven't been there since 2010.

2. Dd's 3rd birthday- it is going to be all things princess (mostly Frozen- she is getting a new mattress w/ a Frozen sheet set and comforter, 3 t-shirts w/Anna and Elsa on them, Cinderella dvd, Scooby-Doo Monster truck- daddys idea, and her cake will also be princess themed with Tangled and Frozen mixed).

3. Fall for ttc

4. July 29th, when we finally get dd tested and find out if she has reflux. Then the next 24 hrs waiting for results.

Amber1225
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:19 PM
My Fiancé and I are going to the beach next month!!! He just started a new job ! And next summer we will hopefully be beginning IVF!!!!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 3:46 PM
3 moms liked this
Gemma's first birthday!!!!!!! Rainbows every where, I am going ALL out!
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Looking forward to september when my rainbow is due to be in my arms!!! 

CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:05 AM
I love summer but I think the beginning of a new school year/fall is my favorite time. I look forward to the routine & activities school brings.

Working on a foundation to help local families with cancer related expenses. Planning a 5K run/walk for the first of October. Really looking forward to that!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:19 AM
My mom said not only hot, but humid this summer in CA. AWWW, so the big 3!! Planning anything special?

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I'm looking forward to fall/winter because I hate the hot weather and this summer has been a really hot one for us.  Also looking forward to my rainbow babies 3rd bday in October.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:27 AM
I sure hope there is a clear definitive answer to that testing!

Those sound like great things to look forward to! I know you've been looking forward to item three for a long time.

Has DD been in on the birthday planning? Or is it a surprise?

Quoting chicaespana2003:

1. Going to my hometown to go to the county fair (bringing dd and dh). I haven't been there since 2010.

2. Dd's 3rd birthday- it is going to be all things princess (mostly Frozen- she is getting a new mattress w/ a Frozen sheet set and comforter, 3 t-shirts w/Anna and Elsa on them, Cinderella dvd, Scooby-Doo Monster truck- daddys idea, and her cake will also be princess themed with Tangled and Frozen mixed).

3. Fall for ttc

4. July 29th, when we finally get dd tested and find out if she has reflux. Then the next 24 hrs waiting for results.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Wow, those are both wonderful and huge! Any specific beach?

Quoting Amber1225: My Fiancé and I are going to the beach next month!!! He just started a new job ! And next summer we will hopefully be beginning IVF!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN