Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? July 18

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM
  • 7 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Throat is sore- hope it is nothing. Dd woke us up shortly after midnight- she got sick and I had to clean it up, while dh supervised her "spitting" in the bathroom (spitting= throw up). Dd then slept in our bed the rest of the night.

Dd seems fine now, not sure why she got sick, she didn't get any sweets before bed, and contents looked like dinner. Dh thinks that maybe she got too excited before bed.

Gotta pack for the trip north.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Adding on- I got my HYWL necklace. Mixed emotions.

I don't know if I could get a replacement flower... maybe I could find one at a craft store to replace it.

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I was doing pretty good this morning. I slept until 8:45, when my 3 year old came running back into my room, and woke me and the baby up. It felt great to actually sleep! I have an appointment with my OB this afternoon, so hopefully we can get to the bottom of my sudden health issues. I'll be better once I know exactly what's going on.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:17 AM
Hope you're not getting sick!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Throat is sore- hope it is nothing. Dd woke us up shortly after midnight- she got sick and I had to clean it up, while dh supervised her "spitting" in the bathroom (spitting= throw up). Dd then slept in our bed the rest of the night.

Dd seems fine now, not sure why she got sick, she didn't get any sweets before bed, and contents looked like dinner. Dh thinks that maybe she got too excited before bed.

Gotta pack for the trip north.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Pretty

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Adding on- I got my HYWL necklace. Mixed emotions.

I don't know if I could get a replacement flower... maybe I could find one at a craft store to replace it.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Good luck, hugs

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: I was doing pretty good this morning. I slept until 8:45, when my 3 year old came running back into my room, and woke me and the baby up. It felt great to actually sleep! I have an appointment with my OB this afternoon, so hopefully we can get to the bottom of my sudden health issues. I'll be better once I know exactly what's going on.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:20 AM
I have a yucky cold, blah.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)