Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Today would've been ... (Pic included possible trigger)

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  • 30 Replies

Mobile Photo

My due date. But instead on 12.23.13 I lost my baby! At 10 1/2 weeks. This is my 8week ultrasound and everything was perfect. Went back 2 weeks later to see no hb. Had my d&c 12.23. Idk how I feel about today. I so badly wanted to be pregnant again before this day. But I did get pregnant and had a chemical on 4.22. Now I'm seeing an RE and going through tests and meds trying so hard to get my rainbow. Sorry just needed to tell someone what today was or what it was supposed to be. :/
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
masonmom3
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. hugs

wishes90
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, just let your emotions out be angry if you want, cry if you want you have the right to. Good luck hoping you get your bfp soon hun
Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
*Hugs*
FutureCooper118
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Thinking of you today!

I know with my last anniversary I felt like it was the one time I was able to breathe. We wait all year for this dreaded date and then it comes only to follow another year of dreading the date again. Hang in there hun.. I really hope your RE is able to give you some answers and hope! Take today to do something for yourself... go outside, do your favorite activity, buy yourself flowers.

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:54 AM
I don't really wanna cry. I'm not angry. It's just idk. A weird blah feeling. I could def wallow at home with chipotle and my bed hahah. Don't like I've cream. Chipotle is my weakness.

Quoting wishes90: I am so sorry for your loss, just let your emotions out be angry if you want, cry if you want you have the right to. Good luck hoping you get your bfp soon hun
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I'm gonna tell hubby I wanna go to dinner. Although chipotle and my bed sound great today. But I still have 5 hours of work then have to go to the store. Needing some things. And thanks . I'm 5 days past my trigger. Started my progesterone pills today. Feeling semi hopeful but not getting my hopes up. Ya know? This is my first month with the trigger and clomid

Quoting FutureCooper118:

Thinking of you today! I know with my last anniversary I felt like it was the one time I was able to breathe. We wait all year for this dreaded date and then it comes only to follow another year of dreading the date again. Hang in there hun.. I really hope your RE is able to give you some answers and hope! Take today to do something for yourself... go outside, do your favorite activity, buy yourself flowers.

dj_kern
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs. 

FutureCooper118
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM

ugh that sucks you're working! I've heard great things about clomid and the triggers. I hate to say I'd be surprised but I'd honestly be surprised if you don't get a sticky bean soon. FX what is your cd/when are you testing?

Quoting Dannimarie418: I'm gonna tell hubby I wanna go to dinner. Although chipotle and my bed sound great today. But I still have 5 hours of work then have to go to the store. Needing some things. And thanks . I'm 5 days past my trigger. Started my progesterone pills today. Feeling semi hopeful but not getting my hopes up. Ya know? This is my first month with the trigger and clomid
Quoting FutureCooper118:

Thinking of you today! I know with my last anniversary I felt like it was the one time I was able to breathe. We wait all year for this dreaded date and then it comes only to follow another year of dreading the date again. Hang in there hun.. I really hope your RE is able to give you some answers and hope! Take today to do something for yourself... go outside, do your favorite activity, buy yourself flowers.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
(((Hugs))) I hope you can have a peaceful day. I know dates can be hard, they are so specific and concrete. Thinking of you.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
5dpt so 4dpo I guess. My last 2 pregnancies were clomid. But this is my first month doing the trigger with the clomid. Hoping it works. But we only got to bd once in the 36 hour window after I did the trigger so hopefully once is all it'll take. I'm gonna test at 14dpt. I don't want to see a positive from the trigger then it leave. Don't even wanna consider getting my hopes up.

Quoting FutureCooper118:

ugh that sucks you're working! I've heard great things about clomid and the triggers. I hate to say I'd be surprised but I'd honestly be surprised if you don't get a sticky bean soon. FX what is your cd/when are you testing?

Quoting Dannimarie418: I'm gonna tell hubby I wanna go to dinner. Although chipotle and my bed sound great today. But I still have 5 hours of work then have to go to the store. Needing some things. And thanks . I'm 5 days past my trigger. Started my progesterone pills today. Feeling semi hopeful but not getting my hopes up. Ya know? This is my first month with the trigger and clomid
Quoting FutureCooper118:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN