• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? July 23

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:48 AM
  • 23 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peregrine
by Carrie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Tired! I don't even know why. Plus I'm alone in my office today, so I'm bored to boot.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Boredom sucks

Quoting Peregrine: Tired! I don't even know why. Plus I'm alone in my office today, so I'm bored to boot.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM
My mom failed her heart stress test and is meeting with a cardiologist at 2 today. I am going with her. But she is freaking, I'm freaking. My mom is super healthy. Healthy weight, super active.. Like push mows hills for exercise atleast 6 hours a week. My uncle died instantly from a heart attack at age 42. Sorry this is all jumbled.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Hugs! Dealing with heart issues can be scary. I'm glad that they are watching it though, hopefully that means they can do something to protect her before anything happens. I hope all goes well today.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: My mom failed her heart stress test and is meeting with a cardiologist at 2 today. I am going with her. But she is freaking, I'm freaking. My mom is super healthy. Healthy weight, super active.. Like push mows hills for exercise atleast 6 hours a week. My uncle died instantly from a heart attack at age 42. Sorry this is all jumbled.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM
I'm not as good as yesterday. I've had a headache since last night, and my bp is up a little again. And I'm tired. More like exhausted. My husband has been virtually non-existent the last 2 days, making for long days for me and the kids. Hopefully, he'll be home tonight and be even a little helpful. I can't wait to feel better again.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I hated that. Nothing makes for a long day more than working alone.

Quoting Peregrine: Tired! I don't even know why. Plus I'm alone in my office today, so I'm bored to boot.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Oh no. I hope everything goes alight. *hugs*

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: My mom failed her heart stress test and is meeting with a cardiologist at 2 today. I am going with her. But she is freaking, I'm freaking. My mom is super healthy. Healthy weight, super active.. Like push mows hills for exercise atleast 6 hours a week. My uncle died instantly from a heart attack at age 42. Sorry this is all jumbled.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Headaches suck! Hope you feel better soon and your hubby helps you out and let's your rest. 

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: I'm not as good as yesterday. I've had a headache since last night, and my bp is up a little again. And I'm tired. More like exhausted. My husband has been virtually non-existent the last 2 days, making for long days for me and the kids. Hopefully, he'll be home tonight and be even a little helpful. I can't wait to feel better again.

Jasti
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Today started off good. Went out to help my grandparents with their house which kept me busy for a few hours. I am not sure what happened, but my good mood just crumbled and I've been fighting to keep from crying. Usually I know whats upset mW to this length, but right now I am at a loss. I have class in two hours and am glad for the distraction; wishing it was here already.. there is still room for improvement! *Determined.*
samsam0404
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I'm feeling a little better today but can't stop thinking about my baby. I just wish my husband would talk to me more about what happened. It's hard going through this alone. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)