Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why why why

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM
  • 28 Replies
Since my December miscarriage. I want to be pregnant more then ever. I've done tons of tests with the RE. I'm healthy except not Oing on my own and don't know why. Well I'm taking clomid. We'd round I Oed, no baby. Now I'm on my 4th round and did trigger. Well I'm only 9dpo but feeling like it just isn't happening this month either. I know it's early but it sucks. My December and April miscarriages were my first 2 rounds of clomid and it worked!!! Why not now? :( feeling down about it. I might take a break from cm if it's not this month. Maybe even tho I don't feel stressed in stressing myself out. Breaks before didn't work :/
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:21 PM
:-( I hate days like this! Still keeping everything crossed for u!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:22 PM
I just want my rainbow
😞

Quoting akrogers13: :-( I hate days like this! Still keeping everything crossed for u!
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:28 PM
:-) you will get your rainbow! Don't give in! It's a tough battle to fight! And it won't stop once u are pregnant.. but you will get pregnant, you will make it thru pregnancy and you will have your rainbow!

Quoting Dannimarie418: I just want my rainbow
😞

Quoting akrogers13: :-( I hate days like this! Still keeping everything crossed for u!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Ugh! How're you doing?

Quoting akrogers13: :-) you will get your rainbow! Don't give in! It's a tough battle to fight! And it won't stop once u are pregnant.. but you will get pregnant, you will make it thru pregnancy and you will have your rainbow!

Quoting Dannimarie418: I just want my rainbow
😞

CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM
I hear ya! This sucks!! Hugs :(
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Awww hugs honey. I hope this is it or you
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I really hope so. I haven't seen an update on Hannah today. Maybe I missed it :( my heart breaks for her and Gemma !!

I loved that Elmo visited Hannah! That's awesome:)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Awww hugs honey. I hope this is it or you
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Very much. How's your daughter?

Quoting CDW75: I hear ya! This sucks!! Hugs :(
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:38 PM

I'm sorry. It's tough trying again especially after a loss and it seems to be taking awhile. It can cause a lot of anxiety. *hugs*

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Yes a lot! :/ thank you ! I just need to hear a "it'll be okay, it'll happen, you're strong" something, sometimes! Even if it's false hope it's something to help hold me up temporarily.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm sorry. It's tough trying again especially after a loss and it seems to be taking awhile. It can cause a lot of anxiety. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)