Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tomorrow is going to be an emotional battle *warning possible trigger

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:25 PM
  • 14 Replies
Tomorrow I will be 5w6d.. which is the how far along I was when my first Angel passed away without us knowing until weeks later..... it's a little numbing to try and get past it. My heart already aches, my limbs go numb from the thought. My brain goes blank. I just wish there were a way of knowing right this moment that everything is ok... that this baby is ok... I took a weeks indicator today (not fmu and after I had a good glass of water or two) and the weeks say 2-3.. so I'm retesting on Friday (not tomorrow) to see of its up to 3+ since I will be 6 weeks...
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Milestones are the hardest! But I'm hoping this is a sticky rainbow baby!
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Me too.. I was in a good place for a while and yesterday I got into a funk and today I realized what tomorrow is and feel nauseous now

Quoting Dannimarie418: Milestones are the hardest! But I'm hoping this is a sticky rainbow baby!
CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs! Prayers for peace & for a healthy 9 months.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Try to occupy yourself tomorrow. Breathe and TRY to relax

Quoting akrogers13: Me too.. I was in a good place for a while and yesterday I got into a funk and today I realized what tomorrow is and feel nauseous now

Quoting Dannimarie418: Milestones are the hardest! But I'm hoping this is a sticky rainbow baby!
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:02 PM
The days leading up to and past milestones are hard. You can't help but compare every aspect of the pregnancies. But, try to remind yourself that this pregnancy is a different one, and therefore it will have a different outcome. Big hugs to you! Do have an appointment scheduled soon?
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. I wish I could say it is easier after you pass the milestones.... But truthfully you will just find something else to worry about. Hugs
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Yeah, I'm headed over to my bff's tomorrow.. she keeps me same and has really helped me thru my mc's.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Try to occupy yourself tomorrow. Breathe and TRY to relax

Quoting akrogers13: Me too.. I was in a good place for a while and yesterday I got into a funk and today I realized what tomorrow is and feel nauseous now

akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:06 PM
My first appointment isn't until 8 weeks.. well day before.. I have 2 weeks and 1 day left...

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: The days leading up to and past milestones are hard. You can't help but compare every aspect of the pregnancies. But, try to remind yourself that this pregnancy is a different one, and therefore it will have a different outcome. Big hugs to you! Do have an appointment scheduled soon?
akrogers13
by Alli on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Boo.. just trying to take it day by day

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Hugs. I wish I could say it is easier after you pass the milestones.... But truthfully you will just find something else to worry about. Hugs
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Pregnancy after loss is a major emotional roller coaster. Hopefully you will get a little relief after you pass your loss milestone. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)