• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding...again. *3rd Update 08/08

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:45 PM
  • 37 Replies

Not alot but, I've been here before. A little brown discharge, now some pink when I wipe...yep. 

I left a message with my Dr so I can hopefully get an u/s tomorrow or something but I'm not feeling optimistic. 

It's just whatever at this point. If this goes badly, I think I'm done for real. 

4 is too many heartbreaks.

7/24 Went to the Dr this morning, they did an ultrasound and said that they see a gestational sac and it's in a good place in my uterus but it's too early to  see a fetus or heartbeat etc. 
Dr told me not to worry, everything looks good.(I've heard that before though) At least I know it's not ectopic and that it's implanted in the proper place. The 2nd miscarriage was due to the baby implanting very low and not moving up and then developing a subchorionic hemmorage so, I guess this is good news.stopped bleeding so...there's that too.    Nevermind, just started again but it's probably because of the U/S probe

IDK, I'm on bedrest again so I'm just going to try to take it easy and not stress.

Thank you all for you support, it really does help!

I'll keep you guys posted!

7/31 The bleeding has stopped and I went to the Dr yesterday for the "First OB Appointment" which was uneventfull. I had more blood work done yesterday and my HCG levels have gone from 1,854 on 7/17 to 85,161 on 7/30!!  As of yesterday I was only 6w4d so according to what I've been reading, that is really high and it means I've been doubling ever 2.4 days. I guess everything is going good. I have an ultrasound next friday, keeping my fingers crossed until then! :) 

8/8 Went for the ultrasound today and everything looks great! I had a small sub chorionic hemorage and that has cleared up, I haven't been bleeding at all, my numbers are high (141,000 on Monday)We got to see the baby today and hear the heartbeat which was so great!! They said the heartbeat was 162 and the babe is measuring perfectly, I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Every day that goes by lets me breath a little easier, I'm going to just try to relax and enjoy this. Thank all of you ladies for your support! :-)

Displaying photo.JPG

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Hugs! Fingers crossed!
ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:23 PM

My FB friend first baby was just a sack with no heart beat and  her second baby she was bleeding with and  the baby has been healthy and growing confirmed with   U/S since.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Elaflynts
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Im sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. She was pregnant twice.... or with twins?? Growing in her U/S??

Quoting ZOMBEHH:

My FB friend first baby was just a sack with no heart beat and  her second baby she was bleeding with and  the baby has been healthy and growing in her  U/S since.

Elaflynts
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks

I'll update when I know something.

Quoting CDW75: Hugs! Fingers crossed!

CDW75
by Candi on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Yes, please do!

Quoting Elaflynts:

Thanks

I'll update when I know something.

Quoting CDW75: Hugs! Fingers crossed!

ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:29 PM

two times sorry for the confusion.

Quoting Elaflynts:

Im sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. She was pregnant twice.... or with twins?? Growing in her U/S??

Quoting ZOMBEHH:

My FB friend first baby was just a sack with no heart beat and  her second baby she was bleeding with and  the baby has been healthy and growing in her  U/S since.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:34 PM

I reread my conversation with her and said she only bleed for 2 days and that there was lots of blood and that was June 12 and she posted healthy U/S on July 3 and June 12.

Elaflynts
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Ok, gotcha.

That's great, and I know things can still be fine but this is my 5th pregnancy, I have one son who's 7 and the last 3 have been 2 missed miscarriages and an ectopic. All three of those started with early bleeding, all three required surgery and all three were very emotionally traumatic so I'm just preparing for the worst right now.

I will ipdate once I know something though.

Quoting ZOMBEHH:

I reread my conversation with her and said she only bleed for 2 days and that there was lots of blood and that was June 12 and she posted healthy U/S on July 3 and June 12.

stephmomof3k
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:46 PM
So sorry for what you are going through. I experienced a stillborn birth at 9 months in 2010 and a miscarriage last year. worst feeling ever!! Still haven't gotten over either. I really hope you the best.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* I hope it's nothing and baby stays strong. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)