Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

induction *3 more pics added!*

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:10 PM
  • 44 Replies
Induction begins in less than 11hrs! My body seems to have tried going into labor on its own but failed. 41 weeks 2 days tomorrow. But baby should be here tomorrow after/evening!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Exciting! Hope you have a healthy and safe delivery!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Luck Nichole!! I can't wait to see that beautiful rainbow! Praying for a quick and painless labor and delivery!!
nicoleeoh
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Labor and delivery called and are "busy" and are holding my induction off for a bit. So I'll get started later than expected. Boo :( She may not be born until tomorrow. Thanks girls, excited to meet my rainbow :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Good luck! Hopefully your lo will be here soon :-)
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM

How exciting!! I hope everything goes smoothly

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Exciting!! Good luck!
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM

So exciting! Best of luck!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Hopefully we have a baby! Can't wait to see pics :)
nicoleeoh
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I went in Thurs for induction, THREE IV attempts 🙅1st it was supposed to be 730, then called at 9 and was told 11. Noon I got first dose, 4pm got a second double dose. After that I went from mild labor to constant "coupling & tripling" contractions that had no breaks in between. Most painful thing ever. I had to deal w/ it until 1130pm when I got the epidural which I had to get DURING contractions because I had no break. Then the epidural made me nauseousAnd I puked a lot, like every hour or so, and it took so many hours to get dilated to 10, Dr then let's me know baby is face up which isn't favorable for natural labor and from feeling her head he knew she would be a big baby yet he told nurses to get me pushing and I pushed constantly for 2 and a half hours!! I kept asking to stop because I knew I wasn't making progress and no.... I had to keep going all so Dr could say yeah let's go do a c section. Which I bled too much from a blood vessel or something so I got super Shakey and light headed that I couldn't even hold her when she was born. I would pass out mid sentence of talking to ppl. Hardly said anything to my parents even it was so miserable. Took til 4hrs after for my shaking to stop and me feeling less weak enough to hold her and breastfeed finally. After that she had a greatly first day latched on immediately and was great. Cluster feeding today and fussy tonight but she's still just amazing.

Emmilyn Savannah was born at 5:24pm on July 25th weighing 8 lbs 15.6oz and 21in long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Oh my goodness that sounds like a horrendous experience!!! I'm so sorry you went through all of that!

Congratulations on little Emmiyn Savannah! That's so sweet! She was a good sized baby! We want pics! Haha!

Quoting nicoleeoh: I went in Thurs for induction, THREE IV attempts 🙅1st it was supposed to be 730, then called at 9 and was told 11. Noon I got first dose, 4pm got a second double dose. After that I went from mild labor to constant "coupling & tripling" contractions that had no breaks in between. Most painful thing ever. I had to deal w/ it until 1130pm when I got the epidural which I had to get DURING contractions because I had no break. Then the epidural made me nauseousAnd I puked a lot, like every hour or so, and it took so many hours to get dilated to 10, Dr then let's me know baby is face up which isn't favorable for natural labor and from feeling her head he knew she would be a big baby yet he told nurses to get me pushing and I pushed constantly for 2 and a half hours!! I kept asking to stop because I knew I wasn't making progress and no.... I had to keep going all so Dr could say yeah let's go do a c section. Which I bled too much from a blood vessel or something so I got super Shakey and light headed that I couldn't even hold her when she was born. I would pass out mid sentence of talking to ppl. Hardly said anything to my parents even it was so miserable. Took til 4hrs after for my shaking to stop and me feeling less weak enough to hold her and breastfeed finally. After that she had a greatly first day latched on immediately and was great. Cluster feeding today and fussy tonight but she's still just amazing.

Emmilyn Savannah was born at 5:24pm on July 25th weighing 8 lbs 15.6oz and 21in long.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)