• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yes! !!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:07 AM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just found out today that the reason I'm miscarrying is because of blood clotting issues! That's treatable to have a viable pregnancy! I won't be ttc for a couple months, I'm still healing, but yay! I had to travel 2 hours for a good doctor, well worth it!
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you have an answer! I'm sorry you've had to go through such heartache (((hugs)))
echupko
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:52 AM
So glad you have an answer!!!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I'm glad you got answers and the doctors are helping you.  Hopefully you will get your rainbow when you ttc next time!

ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Happy to hear the good news!

I hope you get  BFP  soon with a sticky bean.

smile big

I remember how happy  I was when genetic testing and the autopsy result for LJ came that it wasn't something I did, could prevent or was likely to happen again.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Wonderful!
Shaddowkat10129
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Thank you all for your kind words! I'm so happy right now! I can't wait to start trying again!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I'm sorry your going through a loss ((hugs)) but I am so glad you got an answer as to why.

Shaddowkat10129
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Thanks, it hurts that I have lost yet another, but I am focusing on the fact that I know why it happened and that I can have a viable pregnancy again!

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I'm sorry your going through a loss ((hugs)) but I am so glad you got an answer as to why.

ambcortez
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome that you have an answer. Good luck on your TTC journey :)

ree511
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:27 PM

That's great news! You were in my Feb birth group and I remember your story, I felt so badly for you going through another. I ended up losing too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)