Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? July 25

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM
  • 33 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jasti
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:13 AM
So far so good! I was woken up at 6am by my child hood friends girlfriend accusing me of flirting with him and saying a number of very rude things to me. The only reason he and I have been in contact is because our mutual childhood friend died last month from an overdose. Not sure where she got this from and while being woken up so early to that wasn't pleasant, I am laughing it off.

Yesterday was a fantastic day; much needed after the bad night I had. Spent the day cleaning, colored my hair and baked my parents a home made peach cobbler foe their 31st anniversary.

Today I plan on rearranging my bedroom, tackling the kitchen and studying for my medical exam. The busier I am, the better I do!

But as of right now, I'm going to attempt to take a short nap.

I wish everyone a pleasant day!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Sorry you got woken up rudely.  Glad you had a good day yesterday.

Quoting Jasti: So far so good! I was woken up at 6am by my child hood friends girlfriend accusing me of flirting with him and saying a number of very rude things to me. The only reason he and I have been in contact is because our mutual childhood friend died last month from an overdose. Not sure where she got this from and while being woken up so early to that wasn't pleasant, I am laughing it off. Yesterday was a fantastic day; much needed after the bad night I had. Spent the day cleaning, colored my hair and baked my parents a home made peach cobbler foe their 31st anniversary. Today I plan on rearranging my bedroom, tackling the kitchen and studying for my medical exam. The busier I am, the better I do! But as of right now, I'm going to attempt to take a short nap. I wish everyone a pleasant day!

Irene1923
by Tina on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM
I am having one of those "I should have stayed in bed" mornings.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Looking forward to an enjoyable weekend (if that is possible). We have dd's well child visit today, her b-day on sunday and well- dreaded tuesday.

I've been trying to work with dd to prepare her for tuesday. Used some of her stuffed toys to modle what she is to do, and then had her lay down and roll onto one side, and then onto the other. Plus work on deep breathing- she thinks it is a game. I tried to explain that the "nice people" will want her to pee on the table, and she says, "no, pee in the potty!" I agree- that is exactly what we've taught her.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Awe hope the day goes better

Quoting Irene1923: I am having one of those "I should have stayed in bed" mornings.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hope the weekend goes well

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Looking forward to an enjoyable weekend (if that is possible). We have dd's well child visit today, her b-day on sunday and well- dreaded tuesday.

I've been trying to work with dd to prepare her for tuesday. Used some of her stuffed toys to modle what she is to do, and then had her lay down and roll onto one side, and then onto the other. Plus work on deep breathing- she thinks it is a game. I tried to explain that the "nice people" will want her to pee on the table, and she says, "no, pee in the potty!" I agree- that is exactly what we've taught her.

awalter01
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I don't know how many people on here are christians but I could really use prayers for my Current pregnancy. I've lost 3 babies and I could Really use some spiritual support.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* 

Quoting awalter01: I don't know how many people on here are christians but I could really use prayers for my Current pregnancy. I've lost 3 babies and I could Really use some spiritual support.

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I'm super emotional. It was about this time last year I found out the baby I was pregnant with was a boy. I was so blissfully happy. I never thought my world was going to crash around me 2 short weeks later. As we draw closer to August 12 - the day I learned he died - and August 14 - the day I held him in my arms - I find myself missing him. I'm sure other people expect everything to be just fine now that I have Logan. But he doesn't replace Jacob. I'm missing him lots today.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Prayers said momma

Quoting awalter01: I don't know how many people on here are christians but I could really use prayers for my Current pregnancy. I've lost 3 babies and I could Really use some spiritual support.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)