Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after miscarriage

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
I was in here in Jan & Feb suffering from that long miscarriage , and since then started finally thinking of trying again finally, I started bringing myself up getting healthier and started a better jOb I won't have to worry about to much heavy work. Now feeling flushed , like pelvic pressure higher sex drive & sensitivies in places, have any of u gone through this before pregnancy again?? Also since misscarrying my periods were only 3-4 days not been tracking my ovulation , but I feel good about trying again..help you were all so helpful before.. sorry in advance for Tmi's..
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM
I'm not sure what te symptoms could be. They could be ovulation. A lot of women experience higher sex drive. Mine is actually backward, it's higher during/right after AF. Regardless have lots of sex and good luck!!!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Not sure but good luck ttc!  Hope you get a rainbow soon!

elviraabenson
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:13 AM
I think It it found us :) **crossing fingers...
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:14 AM
I agree with ISMILEheCRIES about the ovulation. Those sound like ovulation symptoms...natures way of encouraging you to get BD :). Good luck!
elviraabenson
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Yes sadly my infection is all I was carrying for now..so frustrating and sad going wait it out. Thanks ladies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)