Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

still no AF?!?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well, AF is 3-4 days late and I am getting worried. The last time I took a test was Friday. I am afraid to do it again, I am depressed after seeing the negatives. I feel ok, just alil tired. I have been getting slight cramping like AF is about to start since Friday today no so much. Before Friday (sorry tmi) I had no discharge so I assumed af was coming but since yesterday I started having some discharge like clear to milky like. I am so afraid to take another test :(

update:

well I just took another test and it's negative so I don't know what the problem is :(

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:22 PM

If your period doesn't come in another week and you still are getting negative tests I would call your doctor.

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are you 100% sure on your ovulation date? Also, I had a cycle a few years ago (okay, 6 years ago I guess...) when we were ttc our second where AF was a week late. 100% sure on our ovulation date (temping, OPKs, CM, etc) and all HPTs were negative, but it was just randomly late by a week. So weird. 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I'm sorry
AngelBabyTavesh
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I called today he said that maybe because I travelled out of the country maybe that's why I missed it. He told me to wait 4 more days to take a test . But he doubts that's I am pregnant :( 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

If your period doesn't come in another week and you still are getting negative tests I would call your doctor.

AngelBabyTavesh
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:52 PM

I wouldn't say that I am 100 percent sure, but like 80 percent sure. I am always on time. I don't usually temp, I just started doing that so I am not sure,but I did take an ovulation test on the date of ovulation and both lines were dark. But I am pretty sure it ovulated when I was supposed too. 

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are you 100% sure on your ovulation date? Also, I had a cycle a few years ago (okay, 6 years ago I guess...) when we were ttc our second where AF was a week late. 100% sure on our ovulation date (temping, OPKs, CM, etc) and all HPTs were negative, but it was just randomly late by a week. So weird. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM

What does traveling outside the country do?

Quoting AngelBabyTavesh:

I called today he said that maybe because I travelled out of the country maybe that's why I missed it. He told me to wait 4 more days to take a test . But he doubts that's I am pregnant :( 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN