Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Approaching would be due date. Going crazy.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:07 AM
  • 7 Replies
I found out I was pg the last week of last December. Lost it a week later. First and only loss. A cycle later I'm pg again and now six months along. My first due date was sep 19th. My wedding anniversary. It doesn't help my hormones are going crazy but my best friend is being induced next Tuesday and I would have only been a month behind her. It hurts so bad that I should be 8 months instead of 6. I've had problems with morning sickness and had to go to the er a couple times for unexplained bleeding but I refuse to complain that I'm carrying a heathy child. Plus I have a healthy toddler whom I had no problems with.

I deal with very stressful times by getting drunk and getting over it. This time I can't. I don't wanna go back on my depression meds but am prolly gonna have to.

How do I deal with the should be due date? Plz help.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Due dates can be hard. It was difficult for me because I mourned the loss of my angels, but at the same I was so grateful for the baby I was pregnant with. It's a crazy mix of emotions. My best advice - find a way to honor your angel and celebrate your rainbow together. It's ok to be sad about the loss. It doesn't take away from your baby your pregnant with now. It's also ok to be happy about the baby you are pregnant with - it doesn't take away from your angel. I had to learn this as well.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Well said. Also anticipating the date is often worse than the actual day itself

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Due dates can be hard. It was difficult for me because I mourned the loss of my angels, but at the same I was so grateful for the baby I was pregnant with. It's a crazy mix of emotions. My best advice - find a way to honor your angel and celebrate your rainbow together. It's ok to be sad about the loss. It doesn't take away from your baby your pregnant with now. It's also ok to be happy about the baby you are pregnant with - it doesn't take away from your angel. I had to learn this as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_momma0911
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Thanks ladies! I'm just worried that it will take away from our 5 year wedding anniversary. Shouldn't it be something to celebrate instead of mourn? I can't get over the mourning part.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss. Being pregnant around your due date of your angel baby can be very bitter sweet. Just know your rainbow baby has a guardian angel watching over them. *hugs*

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I think she said it best because I went through all of these same thing when I was pregnant with my rainbow baby.  Mourning your angel and being pregnant with your rainbow at the same time can be a pretty emotional experience but when I was still pregnant with my rainbow I just realized one day that my angel wouldn't want me to be sad all the time and I was happy to know my rainbow had someone watching out for him.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Due dates can be hard. It was difficult for me because I mourned the loss of my angels, but at the same I was so grateful for the baby I was pregnant with. It's a crazy mix of emotions. My best advice - find a way to honor your angel and celebrate your rainbow together. It's ok to be sad about the loss. It doesn't take away from your baby your pregnant with now. It's also ok to be happy about the baby you are pregnant with - it doesn't take away from your angel. I had to learn this as well.

echupko
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Dates are hard :-( hugs
Angela4boys
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM
She is right. (((Hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)