Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still having symptoms after m/c :/

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am 5 days post m/c and I am having nausea, cramping,  and  headaches but I am no longer bleeding... This is my third m/c and I have never experienced this. Anyone else suffer from this? I have not been to the doctor as it was an early m/c and they didnt want to see me, I had no concerns but I am not feeling well now.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Have you had blood work done to see if your numbers dropped? If your hormone levels are still high, your body still acts like its pregnant, even if your not. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Kc0001
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:05 AM

I havent, I never even made it to my first prenatal and when I spoke to the doc office they didnt believe there was a need for me to be seen. I am fairly certain I passed everything, and I have no signs of infection. It's strange to still feel sick, simply hoping it's just my hormones returning to normal.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Have you had blood work done to see if your numbers dropped? If your hormone levels are still high, your body still acts like its pregnant, even if your not. I'm so sorry for your loss.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree your hormone levels could still be high and it can take a bit for them to drop and stop feeling symptoms. I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*

RJC78
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM

My ex-SIL miscarried one out of a set of twins once.  And twins didn't run on either side of the family.  I would reccomend calling your doctor and see if they'll do a quanative blood test.  Best of luck!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I am sorry for your loss hun ((hugs)). Sometimes even if you have passed everything it can take awhile for your hormones to get back to normal.  

florallove92
by Kailey on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM

It is most likely your hcg still in your system. It will keep your symptoms around until your levels are at 0 again. Sorry for your loss 

echupko
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:48 PM
I had symptoms for weeks after both of my losses :-( hugs
echupko
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:48 PM
I had symptoms for weeks after both of my losses :-( hugs
lulys37
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:34 AM
So sorry, I still had those symptoms after my miscarriage for 14 days.

Quoting Kc0001:

I am 5 days post m/c and I am having nausea, cramping,  and  headaches but I am no longer bleeding... This is my third m/c and I have never experienced this. Anyone else suffer from this? I have not been to the doctor as it was an early m/c and they didnt want to see me, I had no concerns but I am not feeling well now.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 2:11 PM
I would give it until next week and then call the doc just to get a few blood drawls. My symptoms disappeared as soon as I lost the baby even though my HCG was high. Hugs and good luck honey
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)